Links to the best Web sites for virtually every country in the world.
Answers to your intercultural questions from a Canadian and a local point of view.
- Communication Styles
- Display of Emotion
- Dress, Punctuality & Formality
- Preferred Managerial Qualities
- Hierarchy and Decision-making
- Religion, Class, Ethnicity, & Gender
- Privileges and Favouritism
- Conflicts in the Workplace
- Motivating Local Colleagues
- Recommended Books, Films & Foods
- In-country Activities
- National Heroes
- Shared Historical Events with Canada
- Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty
- Radio Free Europe broadcasts in twenty-four Eastern European languages. RFE/RL's objective is to ensure a free flow of factual news, opinion, and the ideas that can stir the imaginations for a more peaceful world. This site offers radio broadcasts, RFE/RL Newsline (a weekday report of developments in Eastern Europe, Russia, Caucasus, Central Asia, and the Balkans), Weekday Magazine (for in-depth analyses and features) and Special Reports (available online or as a subscription email service, covering either Eastern Europe, Bosnia, or Caucasus).
Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty Homepage
- The Bosnia and Herzegovina Federal News Agency (FENA)
- FENA (Federal News Agency) was founded by the Decree of FBiH Government in November 2000. This site provides current information and news about Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- OneWorld Online
- OneWorld Online is a partnership: over 100 organisations working for human rights and sustainable development. They're working together to broadcast an alternative world agenda, an agenda for a fairer world. British charity involved in development, justice and broadcasting provides news on human rights, with a searchable archive.
- The Bosnia Post
- The Bosnia Post is part of the World News Network which ranks as one of the top sites for World News on the Internet, reaching around 12 million unique web users in the average month. WN continues to rapidly expand its user-base, with an increase in users from 30 million in 2000 to more than 150 million in 2003.
The Bosnia Post
- BosnaNet Radio
- BosnaNet Radio, created in 1999, is the first Bosnian Internet Radio to broadcast live, 24 hours a day and is part of the BosnaNet Network.
- BBC World News
- The British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) has-earned a worldwide reputation for the authority, accuracy and impartiality of its news and current affairs coverage. It has become the world's largest news-gathering organisation, with 2,000 journalists and 42 overseas newsgathering bureaux.
News Search EngineCountry Profile - Media
- Date Modified: