Links to the best Web sites for virtually every country in the world.
Answers to your intercultural questions from a Canadian and a local point of view.
- Communication Styles
- Display of Emotion
- Dress, Punctuality & Formality
- Preferred Managerial Qualities
- Hierarchy and Decision-making
- Religion, Class, Ethnicity, & Gender
- Privileges and Favouritism
- Conflicts in the Workplace
- Motivating Local Colleagues
- Recommended Books, Films & Foods
- In-country Activities
- National Heroes
- Shared Historical Events with Canada
- All Africa
- AllAfrica Global Media is a multi-media content service provider, systems technology developer and the largest electronic distributor of African news and information worldwide. Registered in Mauritius, with offices in Johannesburg, Dakar, Lagos and Washington, D.C., AllAfrica is one of a family of companies that aggregate, produce and distribute news from across Africa to tens of millions of end users.
- Afrol News
- Afrol News is an independent news agency, established in 2000. They exclusively cover the African continent, in English, Spanish, French and in Portuguese.
- Panapress is an international news and information service, providing high-quality, up-to-the-minute news coverage of the African continent. With correspondents and stringers in 51 countries, the company's coverage of the African landscape is unrivaled.
- Yahoo News
- The well-known search engine, Yahoo!, provides a country-specific database of Reuters news articles.
- Integrated Regional Information Network (IRIN)
- Integrated Regional Information Network (IRIN) for Africa. "The Networks manage a flexible and up-to-date feed of information to and from non-governmental agencies (NGOs), national authorities, UN agencies, donors, human rights organisations, political parties, regional institutions, churches, academia, businesses and the media." IRIN is a spin-off of the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs.
- Date Modified: