Links to the best Web sites for virtually every country in the world.
Answers to your intercultural questions from a Canadian and a local point of view.
- Communication Styles
- Display of Emotion
- Dress, Punctuality & Formality
- Preferred Managerial Qualities
- Hierarchy and Decision-making
- Religion, Class, Ethnicity, & Gender
- Privileges and Favouritism
- Conflicts in the Workplace
- Motivating Local Colleagues
- Recommended Books, Films & Foods
- In-country Activities
- National Heroes
- Shared Historical Events with Canada
- Miami Herald Online
- Miami Herald is an English-language morning newspaper established in 1910 and published seven days a week by The Miami Herald Publishing Company, part of the Knight-Ridder chain of newspapers. The Herald has comprehensive coverage of issue relevant to the Caribbean. Updated regularly, viewers simply need to click on the link they wish to view to get the full story.
The Miami Herald's NewsCuba SectionSearch the Archives
- Granma International
- Granma International is the primary weekly newspaper in Cuba. This is the English version on line (monthly) edition, and these pages are maintained and updated by Granma International / Digital Edition.
Granma International English Edition
- Venceremos was founded on July 25th 1962 with the objective of giving the province of Guantanamo a newspaper to support the working class. The first edition was made in the press La Voz del Pueblo, and was completely hand made. The digital edition was launched in 2000 and since then the main objective has been to reflect the daily life of the Guantanamo population, their traditions, customs, peculiarities, main activities and labors, as well as the work towards the Cuban Revolution in this part of the country.
- Radio Habana Cuba
- Founded in 1961, Radio Habana Cuba is a nation radio station. RHC broadcasts in nine languages: Spanish, English, French, Portuguese, Arabic, Quechua, Guarani, Creole and Esperanto, 24 hours a day, with a varied programming that includes news, music and features.
- Radio Habana Cuba (RHC)
- Radio Havana Cuba is the first Cuban international shortwave radio station that was officially inaugurated on May 1, 1961. It provides International informative service of Cuban Radio.
RHC News in EnglishSearch Radio Havana Cuba News
- Cuba Free Press Project
- The Cuba Free Press Project is a Miami based organisation that aims to provide a platform to counter the stringent press control widely performed in Cuba today. It provides a platform for the publication and distribution of articles written by Cuban journalists and writers via the use of the WWW, electronic mail and the Cuba Free Press - Cuba Prensa Libre tabloids in english and spanish. These articles are collected by telephone, transcribed, translated, edited and published by a network of unpaid volunteers.
Free Press Project Homepage
- Date Modified: