Links to the best Web sites for virtually every country in the world.
- BBC World News
- The British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) has-earned a worldwide reputation for authoritative, accurate and expeditious news and current affairs coverage. It has become the world's largest news-gathering organisation, with 2,000 journalists and 42 overseas newsgathering bureaux.
Country Profile - MediaBBC World News and Search Engine
- CNN Interactive
- CNN Interactive is the on-line service operated by Cable News Network, Inc. CNN World News provides up to date news and information services from sources around the world.
CNN Interactive Search Engine
- Afrol News
- Afrol News is an independent news agency, established in 2000. They exclusively cover the African continent, in English, Spanish, French and in Portuguese.
- All Africa
- AllAfrica Global Media is a multi-media content service provider, systems technology developer and the largest electronic distributor of African news and information worldwide. Registered in Mauritius, with offices in Johannesburg, Dakar, Lagos and Washington, D.C., AllAfrica is one of a family of companies that aggregate, produce and distribute news from across Africa to tens of millions of end users.
- The Washington Post
- The Washington Post is one of the most respected news sources from the United States offering local, regional and international news.
Washington Post: International News
- Panapress is an international news and information service, providing high-quality, up-to-the-minute news coverage of the African continent. With correspondents and stringers in 51 countries, the company's coverage of the African landscape is unrivaled.
- Africa News Online
- The site is managed by Africa News Service, a non-profit agency which has been a leading source of reporting on Africa in the United States for 25 years. Here you will find news from more than 50 different sources, including 34 top African news organizations.
- ReliefWeb is a project of the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA). The purpose of this effort is to strengthen the response capacity of the humanitarian relief community through the timely dissemination of reliable information on prevention, preparedness and disaster response.
IRIN Update 687 of events in West Africa, Mar '00
- Date Modified: