Links to the best Web sites for virtually every country in the world.
Answers to your intercultural questions from a Canadian and a local point of view.
- Communication Styles
- Display of Emotion
- Dress, Punctuality & Formality
- Preferred Managerial Qualities
- Hierarchy and Decision-making
- Religion, Class, Ethnicity, & Gender
- Privileges and Favouritism
- Conflicts in the Workplace
- Motivating Local Colleagues
- Recommended Books, Films & Foods
- In-country Activities
- National Heroes
- Shared Historical Events with Canada
- The Star Online
- The Star Online is an information portal on the Internet. It was launched on June 23, 1995 as the Internet edition of Malaysia's leading English-language newspaper, The Star, but has since evolved - with added features and functions - to move away from merely being an online newspaper.
The Star Online
- Launched on November 20th, 1999, Malaysiakini.com offers between 20 to 30 items of news, opinions, editorials, features and letters a day. Since its launch, the website become the leading source of independent news and views on Malaysia. It currently attracts over 50,000 visits a day and over three million page views a month.
- The Malaysian National News Agency or BERNAMA, a statutory body, was set up by an Act of Parliament in 1967 and began operations in May 1968.
- Asiaweek Online
- Asiaweek Online is produced weekly by Asiaweek magazine and was developed by Time Inc. Asia .
- Date Modified: