Links to the best Web sites for virtually every country in the world.
Answers to your intercultural questions from a Canadian and a local point of view.
- Communication Styles
- Display of Emotion
- Dress, Punctuality & Formality
- Preferred Managerial Qualities
- Hierarchy and Decision-making
- Religion, Class, Ethnicity, & Gender
- Privileges and Favouritism
- Conflicts in the Workplace
- Motivating Local Colleagues
- Recommended Books, Films & Foods
- In-country Activities
- National Heroes
- Shared Historical Events with Canada
- 5,860 km²
- 2,460,492 (2006 estimate)
- Arabic, Hebrew, English.
- Muslim (Sunni) - 75%, Jewish - 17%, Christian and others - 8%.
- Ethnic Group(s):
- Palestinian Arab and others - 83%, Jewish - 17%.
- Date Modified: