Links to the best Web sites for virtually every country in the world.
Answers to your intercultural questions from a Canadian and a local point of view.
- Communication Styles
- Display of Emotion
- Dress, Punctuality & Formality
- Preferred Managerial Qualities
- Hierarchy and Decision-making
- Religion, Class, Ethnicity, & Gender
- Privileges and Favouritism
- Conflicts in the Workplace
- Motivating Local Colleagues
- Recommended Books, Films & Foods
- In-country Activities
- National Heroes
- Shared Historical Events with Canada
- Wikipedia is a multilingual, Web-based, free content encyclopedia project. Since its creation in 2001, Wikipedia has rapidly grown into the largest reference Web site on the Internet.
Politics of Afghanistan
- Amnesty International
- Amnesty International is a worldwide campaigning movement that works to promote all the human rights enshrined in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and other international standards. In particular, Amnesty International campaigns to free all prisoners of conscience; ensure fair and prompt trials for political prisoners; abolish the death penalty, torture and other cruel treatment of prisoners; end political killings and "disappearances"; and oppose human rights abuses by opposition groups.
AI Annual Report entry (2006)
- Afghanland.com is part of a Network of Entertainment, Business, and services Network which is Affiliated with Awaaz Entertainment, VWbugz.com, Afghanland Publishing, Afghanland Graphic Design Firm and is proud to be web partners with Afghana.com , Khyber.org, Afghanflash.com sapweb.org , Fazlink.com and Online and Satellite Radio Programming.
Interim Government of Afghanistan
- Revolutionary Association of the Women of Afghanistan (RAWA)
- The Home Page of the Revolutionary Association of the Women of Afghanistan (RAWA). "RAWA is an independent political organization of Afghan women which is struggling for peace, freedom, democracy and women's rights in fundamentalism-blighted Afghanistan."
- Social Nationalist Afghan Party
- One of the few political parties represented on the web. What the Social Nationalist Afghan Party wants to "to do is make Afghanistan a more modern nation. Meaning, to end the economics problems in the country of Afghanistan. To have free trades with other nation so that it would serve our citizens of the country."
Social Nationalist Afghan Party Homepage
- Afghanistan Online
- Afghanistan Online is a privately owned, independent web site that provides updated news and information on Afghanistan. It is the biggest, and most visited Afghan web site on the World Wide Web and has won numerous awards. Afghanistan Online is dedicated to providing the most current, and reliable information on Afghanistan.
Government and Politics
- Created by the Center for International Business Education and Research at Michigan State University (MSU-CIBER), globalEDGE™ is a knowledge web-portal that connects international business professionals worldwide to a wealth of information, insights, and learning resources on global business activities.
Government of Afghanistan
- Date Modified: