Links to the best Web sites for virtually every country in the world.
- Created by the Center for International Business Education and Research at Michigan State University (MSU-CIBER), globalEDGE™ is a knowledge web-portal that connects international business professionals worldwide to a wealth of information, insights, and learning resources on global business activities.
Government of Angola
- Southern African Development Community (SADC)
- The Southern African Development Community (SADC), was signed in Windhoek in 1992. This Treaty is a legally binding and all-encompassing documents by which countries of the region shall coordinate, harmonize and rationalize their policies and strategies for sustainable development in all areas for human endeavor. This site provides a description of the Angolan government.
SADC HeadquartersSADC and Angola
- Amnesty International
- Amnesty International is a worldwide campaigning movement that works to promote all the human rights enshrined in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and other international standards. In particular, Amnesty International campaigns to free all prisoners of conscience; ensure fair and prompt trials for political prisoners; abolish the death penalty, torture and other cruel treatment of prisoners; end political killings and "disappearances"; and oppose human rights abuses by opposition groups.
Amnesty International Annual Report entry 2003 - Angola
- The Inter-Parliamentary Union (IPU)
- The IPU is the world organization of parliaments of sovereign States. It was established in 1889. The Union is the focal point for world-wide parliamentary dialogue and works for peace and co-operation among peoples and for the firm establishment of representative democracy.
National AssemblyLast Elections
- Date Modified: