Links to the best Web sites for virtually every country in the world.
Answers to your intercultural questions from a Canadian and a local point of view.
- Communication Styles
- Display of Emotion
- Dress, Punctuality & Formality
- Preferred Managerial Qualities
- Hierarchy and Decision-making
- Religion, Class, Ethnicity, & Gender
- Privileges and Favouritism
- Conflicts in the Workplace
- Motivating Local Colleagues
- Recommended Books, Films & Foods
- In-country Activities
- National Heroes
- Shared Historical Events with Canada
- The Inter-Parliamentary Union (IPU)
- The IPU is the world organization of parliaments of sovereign States. It was established in 1889. The Union is the focal point for world-wide parliamentary dialogue and works for peace and co-operation among peoples and for the firm establishment of representative democracy.
Parliamentary AssemblyDom Naroda - House of PeoplesLast Elections
- Created by the Center for International Business Education and Research at Michigan State University (MSU-CIBER), globalEDGE™ is a knowledge web-portal that connects international business professionals worldwide to a wealth of information, insights, and learning resources on global business activities.
Government of Bosnia-Herzegovina
- Elections Around the World
- Wilfried Derken's Elections Around the World is a database that includes files on every independent country in the world. It includes recent election results from around the world.
Elections Around the World
- International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia
- The International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia was established by the Security Council of the United Nations by resolution 827 May 25, 1993. Its mandate is to "prosecute persons responsible for serious violations of international humanitarian law committed on the territory of the former Yugoslavia since 1991".
Latest DocumentsTribunal CasesLegal TextsPublications
- United Nations Mission in Bosnia-Herzegovina
- The United Nations Mission in Bosnia-Herzegovina was established by the Security Council of the UN in 1995 comprised of the United Nations Police Task Force IPTF and the UN Civilian Office. This site outlines the missions undertaken by this specila force and explores the role of the UN in Bosnia-Herzegovina.
UNMIBH MainpageRecent DevelopmentsBackground of the UNMIHB
- Date Modified: