Links to the best Web sites for virtually every country in the world.
Answers to your intercultural questions from a Canadian and a local point of view.
- Communication Styles
- Display of Emotion
- Dress, Punctuality & Formality
- Preferred Managerial Qualities
- Hierarchy and Decision-making
- Religion, Class, Ethnicity, & Gender
- Privileges and Favouritism
- Conflicts in the Workplace
- Motivating Local Colleagues
- Recommended Books, Films & Foods
- In-country Activities
- National Heroes
- Shared Historical Events with Canada
- Government of the Czech Republic
- This official website of the the Government of the Czech Republic offers information aobut the Government, its activities, the European Union, the Office of the Government as well as press releases.
- Embassy of the Czech Republic Washington, D.C.
- A very useful web page covering the Czech Republics presence in the USA, as well as general information on the Czech Republic, Czech news, economic information, information on the new government appoints, the parliamentary elections results, and investment incentives for investors.
Embassy of the Czech Republic Washington, D.C.
- The Office of the President of the Czech Republic
- This official website provides information about the President, the country, the Constitution, State Decorations, the Prague Castle Administration and more.
- Senate of the Parliament of the Czech Republic
- The official website of the the upper chamber of the Czech Parliament, the Senate, provides information about the Senate, its activities, documents and legislation and the Senate Chancellery.
Senate English Homepage
- Created by the Center for International Business Education and Research at Michigan State University (MSU-CIBER), globalEDGE™ is a knowledge web-portal that connects international business professionals worldwide to a wealth of information, insights, and learning resources on global business activities.
Government of the Czech Republic
- The Inter-Parliamentary Union (IPU)
- The IPU is the world organization of parliaments of sovereign States. It was established in 1889. The Union is the focal point for world-wide parliamentary dialogue and works for peace and co-operation among peoples and for the firm establishment of representative democracy.
Poslanecka Snemovna - ParliamentSenat - SenateLast Elections
- Chamber of Deputies - Parliament
- The Chamber of Deputies has put forth an informative website aiming to help visitors discover the functions and activities of the Chamber of Deputies. This is a useful site to get a sense of the legislative process in the Czech Republic.
Chamber of Deputies Homepage
- Date Modified: