Links to the best Web sites for virtually every country in the world.
Answers to your intercultural questions from a Canadian and a local point of view.
- Communication Styles
- Display of Emotion
- Dress, Punctuality & Formality
- Preferred Managerial Qualities
- Hierarchy and Decision-making
- Religion, Class, Ethnicity, & Gender
- Privileges and Favouritism
- Conflicts in the Workplace
- Motivating Local Colleagues
- Recommended Books, Films & Foods
- In-country Activities
- National Heroes
- Shared Historical Events with Canada
- The Embassy of Spain in Canada
- Politics and Public Administration information is provided by this interactive service "Sí, Spain" (2.1), which promotes free exchange of information on Spanish current affairs and its historical, linguistic and cultural development, has begun its third phase through the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs. It was made possible by the Embassy of Spain in Canada.
- Si Spain
- This interactive service "Sí, Spain", promotes free exchange of information on Spanish current affairs and its historical, linguistic and cultural development. It was created in 1994 and is affiliated with the Ambassador of Spain.
- Office of the President
- This is the offical website of the President of Spain. It offers information about the President, Vice President, Ministers and the Cabinet.
- Created by the Center for International Business Education and Research at Michigan State University (MSU-CIBER), globalEDGE™ is a knowledge web-portal that connects international business professionals worldwide to a wealth of information, insights, and learning resources on global business activities.
Government of Spain
- The Inter-Parliamentary Union (IPU)
- The IPU is the world organization of parliaments of sovereign States. It was established in 1889. The Union is the focal point for world-wide parliamentary dialogue and works for peace and co-operation among peoples and for the firm establishment of representative democracy.
Congress of DeputiesSenate
- Permanent Mission of Spain to the United Nations
- Homepage of the Permanent Mission of Spain to the United Nations. Spain became a memeber of the UN on Decmeber 14th 1955.
- Governments on the WWW
- This is a comprehensive database of governmental institutions on the World Wide Web: parliaments, ministries, offices, law courts, embassies, city councils, public broadcasting corporations, central banks, multi-national organisations and political parties are all included. This database has been online since June 1995 and as of April 1999 contains more than 12000 entries from 219 countries and territories. This list will link the viewer directly to the websites of many of Spain's government agencies - most of which offer information in a Spanish only format.
Governments on the WWW: Spain
- Date Modified: