Links to the best Web sites for virtually every country in the world.
- U.S. State Department - Bureau of African Affairs
- This site is managed by the Office of Electronic Information, Bureau of Public Affairs and is a portal for information from the U.S. State Department.
Government and Political Conditions of Guinea-Bissau
- Created by the Center for International Business Education and Research at Michigan State University (MSU-CIBER), globalEDGE™ is a knowledge web-portal that connects international business professionals worldwide to a wealth of information, insights, and learning resources on global business activities.
Government of Guinea-Bissau
- Democracy and Elections in Cape Verde and Guinea-Bissau
- This paper was presented on 12 February, 1996 at Brown University by Richard Lobban, a professor African Studies and Anthropology at Rhode Island College.
Democracy and Elections in Cape Verde and Guinea-Bissau
- Amnesty International
- Amnesty International is a worldwide campaigning movement that works to promote all the human rights enshrined in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and other international standards. In particular, Amnesty International campaigns to free all prisoners of conscience; ensure fair and prompt trials for political prisoners; abolish the death penalty, torture and other cruel treatment of prisoners; end political killings and "disappearances"; and oppose human rights abuses by opposition groups.
AI annual report 2003
- Date Modified: