Links to the best Web sites for virtually every country in the world.
Answers to your intercultural questions from a Canadian and a local point of view.
- Communication Styles
- Display of Emotion
- Dress, Punctuality & Formality
- Preferred Managerial Qualities
- Hierarchy and Decision-making
- Religion, Class, Ethnicity, & Gender
- Privileges and Favouritism
- Conflicts in the Workplace
- Motivating Local Colleagues
- Recommended Books, Films & Foods
- In-country Activities
- National Heroes
- Shared Historical Events with Canada
- The Israeli Government Site
- The purpose of the Government of Israel's site is to "bring to the public in Israel and around the world updated information on: its structure; activities; government policies; the Prime Minister, the Government Secretariat and the Prime Minister's Office".
The 28th Government of IsraelGovernment PolicyGovernment SecretariatGovernment OfficesPrevious GovernmentsWelcome page
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs - Israel
- The Foreign Ministry formulates, implements and presents the foreign policy of the Government of Israel. It represents the state vis-a-vis foreign governments and international organizations, explains its positions and problems throughout the world, endeavors to promote its economic, cultural, and scientific relations, and fosters cooperation with developing countries. Israel currently maintains diplomatic relations with 162 countries. This is an extremely large, well-presented and wide-ranging databaseundoubtedly find something of use on this site.
Among the NationsThe StatePeace Process indexForeign RelationsThe Government indexThe LawBiographiesMinistry of Foreign Affairs Homepage
- Israel Government Portal
- The gov.il Israel Government portal is a part of the Israel E-government project, aimed at improving the connection between the citizens and the Government of Israel and promoted by the Minister of Finance and the Accountant General. The gov.il site presents a concentration of online services and information provided by the Israeli Government and Authorities.
Israel Government Portal Homepage
- Knesset - Israeli Parliament
- This is the official website of the Knesset, the house of representatives (the parliament). The Knesset is the legislative branch of the government, with the exclusive authority to enact laws.
- Created by the Center for International Business Education and Research at Michigan State University (MSU-CIBER), globalEDGE™ is a knowledge web-portal that connects international business professionals worldwide to a wealth of information, insights, and learning resources on global business activities.
Government of Israel
- The Inter-Parliamentary Union (IPU)
- The IPU is the world organization of parliaments of sovereign States. It was established in 1889. The Union is the focal point for world-wide parliamentary dialogue and works for peace and co-operation among peoples and for the firm establishment of representative democracy.
- Governments on the WWW
- Still having trouble? This is a comprehensive database of governmental institutions on the World Wide Web: parliaments, ministries, offices, law courts, embassies, city councils, public broadcasting corporations, central banks, multi-national organisations and political parties are all included. This database has been online since June 1995 and as of April 1999 contains more than 12000 entries from 219 countries and territories. Essentially a directory of official government websites, this list covers both national municipal governments, some political parties and more. However, many of these pages are offered in a Hebrew-only format.
Israeli Government on the WWW
- Date Modified: