Links to the best Web sites for virtually every country in the world.
Answers to your intercultural questions from a Canadian and a local point of view.
- Communication Styles
- Display of Emotion
- Dress, Punctuality & Formality
- Preferred Managerial Qualities
- Hierarchy and Decision-making
- Religion, Class, Ethnicity, & Gender
- Privileges and Favouritism
- Conflicts in the Workplace
- Motivating Local Colleagues
- Recommended Books, Films & Foods
- In-country Activities
- National Heroes
- Shared Historical Events with Canada
- ABC Book of Countries
- From the ABC Book of Countries this is a great introduction to the political system in South Korea. From the country name to elections, divisions of government and the national flag, this site is full of valuable information.
Government of South Korea
- National Assembly of the Republic of Korea
- This official website of the National Assembly of the Republic of Korea provides detailed information about Parliament, its activities, Members and the latest news.
- Office of the President
- The official website of the President of the Republic of Korea offers a wealth of information about the President as well as information about the Government including its history and the latest press releases, speeches and press briefings.
- Supreme Court of the Republic of Korea
- The official website of South Korea's Supreme Court presents information on the judiciary's history, role current organization.
- Governments on the WWW
- This is a comprehensive database of governmental institutions on the World Wide Web: parliaments, ministries, offices, law courts, embassies, city councils, public broadcasting corporations, central banks, multi-national organisations and political parties are all included. This database has been online since June 1995 and as of April 1999 contains more than 12000 entries from 219 countries and territories. This list will link the viewer directly to the websites of many agencies of South Korean government, some of which only offer information in Korean.
South Korean Government on the WWW
- The Inter-Parliamentary Union (IPU)
- The IPU is the world organization of parliaments of sovereign States. It was established in 1889. The Union is the focal point for world-wide parliamentary dialogue and works for peace and co-operation among peoples and for the firm establishment of representative democracy.
- Date Modified: