Links to the best Web sites for virtually every country in the world.
Answers to your intercultural questions from a Canadian and a local point of view.
- Communication Styles
- Display of Emotion
- Dress, Punctuality & Formality
- Preferred Managerial Qualities
- Hierarchy and Decision-making
- Religion, Class, Ethnicity, & Gender
- Privileges and Favouritism
- Conflicts in the Workplace
- Motivating Local Colleagues
- Recommended Books, Films & Foods
- In-country Activities
- National Heroes
- Shared Historical Events with Canada
- Embassy of the Lao People's Democratic Republic in Washington
- From the Embassy of the Lao People's Democratic Republic in Washington site, this page takes viewers to news bulletin, latest information, and government officials.
Embassy of the Lao People's Democratic Republic in Washington
- Elections Around the World
- Wilfried Derken's Elections Around the World is a database that includes files on every independent country in the world. It includes recent election results from around the world.
Elections in Laos
- The Association of South East Asian Nations profiles the governments of its member-countries. The Association of Southeast Asian Nation (ASEAN) was established on 8 August 1967 in Bangkok, Thailand, with the signing of the Bangkok Declaration. The members of ASEAN are Brunei Darussalam, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. The Secretariat of the Association is located in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- U.S. State Department - Bureau of East Asian and Pacific Affairs
- This site is managed by the Office of Electronic Information, Bureau of Public Affairs and is a portal for information from the U.S. State Department.
Government and Political Conditions of Laos
- Created by the Center for International Business Education and Research at Michigan State University (MSU-CIBER), globalEDGE™ is a knowledge web-portal that connects international business professionals worldwide to a wealth of information, insights, and learning resources on global business activities.
Government of Laos
- The Inter-Parliamentary Union (IPU)
- The IPU is the world organization of parliaments of sovereign States. It was established in 1889. The Union is the focal point for world-wide parliamentary dialogue and works for peace and co-operation among peoples and for the firm establishment of representative democracy.
GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE PARLIAMENTARY CHAMBERGeneral Information
- Permanent Mission of the Lao People's Democratic Republic to the United Nations
- Within the confines of this website, you will find all the information on the mission, its staff members, its statements in various meetings and committees at the United Nations, its press releases, and tons of useful links to other websites that are both directly and indirectly related to the country of Laos and the diplomatic world. Please note that this website is devoted primarily to the Lao Mission's agendas at the United Nations and not to be considered a big source for other information on the Lao PDR.
GovernmentPermanent Mission Homepage
- Date Modified: