Links to the best Web sites for virtually every country in the world.
- U.S. State Department - Bureau of European and Eurasian Affairs
- This site is managed by the Office of Electronic Information, Bureau of Public Affairs and is a portal for information from the U.S. State Department.
Government and Political Conditions of Moldova
- Government of the Republic of Moldova
- The official website of the Government of Moldova provides detailed information about the Cabinet, Ministries, Central Administration. the Prime Minister and programmes and strategies.
- Governments on the WWW
- This is a comprehensive database of governmental institutions on the World Wide Web: parliaments, ministries, offices, law courts, embassies, city councils, public broadcasting corporations, central banks, multi-national organisations and political parties are all included. This database has been online since June 1995 and as of April 1999 contains more than 12000 entries from 219 countries and territories. This list will link the viewer directly to the websites of many Moldovan government agencies - some of which do not offer information in English.
Moldovan Government on the WWW
- Council of Europe
- The Council of Europe was established by 10 countries in the wake of the Second World War, with the signing of its Statute in London on 5 May 1949. For the first forty years of its life it remained a west European institution. Since 1989, the Council of Europe has become the main political focus for co-operation with the countries of central and eastern Europe, as and when these have opted for a democratic form of government. It now has 41 members.
PRESENTATIONActivitiesTreaty officeNewsCouncil of Europe Homepage
- The Inter-Parliamentary Union (IPU)
- The IPU is the world organization of parliaments of sovereign States. It was established in 1889. The Union is the focal point for world-wide parliamentary dialogue and works for peace and co-operation among peoples and for the firm establishment of representative democracy.
GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE PARLIAMENTARY CHAMBERLast Elections
- Date Modified: