Links to the best Web sites for virtually every country in the world.
- House of Representatives - Malta
- This official website contains information about the Maltese Parliament and gives access to documents published by the Office.
- Office of the Prime Minister of Malta
- The Office of the Prime Minister (OPM) is managed by the Principal Permanent Secretary (PPS) who is head of the Public Service. In this respect, all departments fall within the remit of the PPS through the respective Permanent Secretaries. Currently the PPS is also fulfilling a dual role as the Secretary to the Cabinet. The two roles are distinct but have a direct reporting relationship to the Prime Minister.
- MAGNET (The Malta Government Network)
- MAGNET is the official web site of the Maltese government.
House of Representatives
- The President of Malta
- The official website of the President of Malta. Included are a biography, speeches and links to other resources.
- Department of Information - Malta
- The mission of the Department of Information is to provide the public with up-to-date, comprehensive and meaningful information on Government policies, services and activities as well as on matters of public interest, and to promote a proper image of the public service and the country.
- U.S. State Department - Bureau of European and Eurasian Affairs
- This site is managed by the Office of Electronic Information, Bureau of Public Affairs and is a portal for information from the U.S. State Department.
Government and Political Conditions of Malta
- Elections in Malta: The Single Transferable Vote System in Action, 1921 - 1998
- This site is devoted exclusively to information on Maltese elections and to the electoral system which is used in Malta, namely, the single transferable vote (STV). It contains data, descriptions and analyses as well as links to other relevant sites.
- The European Union
- Homepage of the European Union includes information on the Parliament, the Council, the Commission, the Court of Justice, the Court of Auditors and other bodies of the European Union (EU).
The European Union
- Date Modified: