Links to the best Web sites for virtually every country in the world.
Answers to your intercultural questions from a Canadian and a local point of view.
- Communication Styles
- Display of Emotion
- Dress, Punctuality & Formality
- Preferred Managerial Qualities
- Hierarchy and Decision-making
- Religion, Class, Ethnicity, & Gender
- Privileges and Favouritism
- Conflicts in the Workplace
- Motivating Local Colleagues
- Recommended Books, Films & Foods
- In-country Activities
- National Heroes
- Shared Historical Events with Canada
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs - Malaysia
- The origin of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) began before the country's independence in 1957. The groundwork for the establishment of the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), as it was initially called, was initiated a year prior to Independence particularly with respect to training a batch of eleven career diplomats to man it and the country's diplomatic missions overseas. This pioneering batch was trained in Britain and Australia.
- Created by the Center for International Business Education and Research at Michigan State University (MSU-CIBER), globalEDGE™ is a knowledge web-portal that connects international business professionals worldwide to a wealth of information, insights, and learning resources on global business activities.
Government of Malaysia
- Elections Around the World
- Wilfried Derken's Elections Around the World is a database that includes files on every independent country in the world. It includes recent election results from around the world.
Elections Around the World
- The Inter-Parliamentary Union (IPU)
- The IPU is the world organization of parliaments of sovereign States. It was established in 1889. The Union is the focal point for world-wide parliamentary dialogue and works for peace and co-operation among peoples and for the firm establishment of representative democracy
Dewan Rakyat - House of RepresentativesDewan Negara - Senate
- Barisan Nasional Malaysia Official Website.
- The Barisan Nasinal is a coalition of parties adhering to the same philosophy to created a united political front. This is their official web-site
Barisan Nasional Malaysia Official Website
- Other Political Parties in Malaysia
- Following is a listing of the home pages of political parties inMalaysia who are not members of Barisan Nasional.
Parti Bersatu Sabah (PBS) [Sabah United Party]
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- The official site of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Date Modified: