Links to the best Web sites for virtually every country in the world.
- CIA World Factbook
- An annual compilation, the CIA World Factbook is a highly reliable source of information on many of the world's countries.
- Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade (DFAIT)
- In brief, the DFAIT directs all the diplomatic and consular relations of Canada, coordinates the economic relations of the country, assures the management of the exterior Service and encourages the development of the international right and its application in the external relations of Canada.
- Governments on the WWW
- This is a comprehensive database of governmental institutions on the World Wide Web: parliaments, ministries, offices, law courts, embassies, city councils, public broadcasting corporations, central banks, multi-national organisations and political parties are all included. This database hase been online since June 1995 and as of April 1999 contains more than 12000 entries from 219 countries and territories.
Dependency of the Turks and Caicos Islands
- Emulate Me
- Emulate Me was established in September of 1997 with the intention of rolling out several web projects. The first to roll out is the E-Conflict World Encyclopaedia (provided here) designed to provide a forum for “the world” to come together and begin to understand one another. Although most of the information used is taken form the CIA's World Fact Book other sources are also used.
Turks and Caicos
- Date Modified: