Links to the best Web sites for virtually every country in the world.
Answers to your intercultural questions from a Canadian and a local point of view.
- Communication Styles
- Display of Emotion
- Dress, Punctuality & Formality
- Preferred Managerial Qualities
- Hierarchy and Decision-making
- Religion, Class, Ethnicity, & Gender
- Privileges and Favouritism
- Conflicts in the Workplace
- Motivating Local Colleagues
- Recommended Books, Films & Foods
- In-country Activities
- National Heroes
- Shared Historical Events with Canada
- MBendi site explores the political development of Zimbabwe.
Zimbabwe - Overview
- The Embassy of Zimbabwe in Washington D.C.
- The Zimbabwean Embassy in Washington D.C. houses information on its political system and involvement in international organizations.
Government and AdministrationHealth and EducationImmigrationFinance and Investment
- The Inter-Parliamentary Union (IPU)
- The IPU is the world organization of parliaments of sovereign States. It was established in 1889. The Union is the focal point for world-wide parliamentary dialogue and works for peace and co-operation among peoples and for the firm establishment of representative democracy.
General Information about the Parliamentary Chamber
- Date Modified: