Import/Export Controls on Agricultural Products: Changes to Forms

Please note that changes have been made to the forms used to apply for allocations under tariff rate quotas and export quotas, supplemental import authorizations, allocation transfers, and permit cancellations.

These modifications have been made to improve accessibility and to comply with Government of Canada Web Accessibility Standards. The information requested in the forms has not changed.

Should you have any question regarding a form, please contact the appropriate quota manager or permit officer. Names and direct phone numbers for quota managers and permit officers are available on Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development Canada website: Contact Us (

For information on the Government of Canada Web Accessibility Standards, please visit the Treasury Board Secretariat page on the Standard on Web Accessibility (