Events and Outreach
Last updated: April 2018
Please note that the end of the Counsellor’s mandate is May 18, 2016. Contact the Office should you have any questions.
March 4-7, 2018 – Prospectors and Developers Association of Canada, Toronto, Canada
- The CSR Counsellor presented at the Global Affairs Canada Pavilion during the Prospectors and Developers Association of Canada’s 2018 Conference on the launch of the Office’s Standards Navigation Tool. The Counsellor also presented on a panel about managing ESG risk. The presentation on the Navigation Tool is available on the Resources page.
February 2018 –University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa
- The CSR Counsellor presented on the Office’s role, issues that may be raised or reviewed and the launch of the Standards Navigation Tool. The presentation is available on the Resources page.
February 5-7, 2018 – Mining INDABA and Alternative Mining INDABA, Cape Town, South Africa
- The CSR Counsellor attended both Mining INDABA as well as an adjacent conference, Alternative Mining INDABA in Cape Town to participate in relevant discussions, meetings and sessions.
February 1, 2018 – Annual Canada – Tanzania CSR Forum, Dar El Salaam, Tanzania
- The CSR Counsellor was invited to present on the subject of Voluntary Principles on Security and Human Rights, as well as speak on a panel on the subject of maximizing livelihood creation in the extractive sector. The Counsellor also participated on a roundtable on the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human rights and the UN Voluntary Principles on Security and Human Rights.
November 16, 2017 – Social Forum by Federación Colombiana (FcolM) and Federation of Canadian Municipalities (FCM), Bogota, Colombia
- The CSR Counsellor was invited by FcolM and FCM to present on the work of the Office and met with a network of municipal and community leaders from around the country on the topic of the extractive sector.
November 14-15, 2017 – Colombia Gold Symposium, Cartegena, Colombia
- The CSR Counsellor attended the Colombia Gold Symposium along with Embassy staff to participate in relevant discussions, meetings and sessions.
June 7-8, 2017 – International Finance Corporation, Cartagena, Colombia
- The CSR Counsellor attended the IFC’s global flagship Sustainability Exchange, which focused on operational, environmental and social challenges and opportunities faced by infrastructure and natural resource actors in emerging markets.
May 16-18, 2017 – York University, Toronto, Canada
- The CSR Counsellor attended an international workshop symposium on resource extraction entitled “Revenue Transparency, Resource extraction –based economic development in the Developing and Underdeveloped worlds, and the challenge of corruption”. This event was hosted by the Canadian Business Ethics Research Network (CBERN), York University and Ryerson University.
March 27, 2017 – Carleton University, Ottawa, Canada
- The CSR Counsellor presented on a panel at the “Canada’s Past and Future in the Americas” conference hosted by Carleton University, the International Development Research Center and the Canadian International Council. The title of the panel was “Corporate Social Responsibility and Socio-Environmental Impacts of Extractive Industries”. The title of the Counsellor’s presentation was, “Challenges Facing Canadian Mining Firms in Implementing Good Practices in Latin America”.
March 8, 2017 – Prospectors and Developers Association of Canada, Toronto, Canada
- The CSR Counsellor presented his concluding thoughts on issues raised during a panel discussion on “Security and Human Rights at the Exploration Stage”. The panel was organized by Global Affairs Canada and the Prospectors and Developers Association.
March 8, 2017 – Munk School of Global Affairs, Toronto, Canada
- The CSR Counsellor was invited to contribute to the “Understanding International Mining Conference”, organized by the University of Toronto Munk School of Global Affairs, where he participated in the “human rights and development” panel.
March 5, 2017 – Prospectors and Developers Association of Canada, Toronto, Canada
- The CSR Counsellor presented at the Global Affairs Canada Pavilion during the Prospectors and Developers Association of Canada’s 2017 Conference. The title of the presentation was, “Counsellor Observations from Latin America”.
September 29, 2016 - l'Université du Québec à Montréal (UQAM ), Montreal
- The CSR Counsellor participated in the book launch of « La responsabilité des entreprises dans le secteur Minier réponse ou obstacle aux enjeux de développement en Afrique » by professors Campbell and Laforce, where he presented his thoughts on the issues raised by the book.
September 15-16, 2016 - Queen’s University, Kingston, Canada
- The CSR Counsellor presented at SSHRC-funded a research team meeting hosted by the Centre for International and Defence Policy (CIDP) at Queen’s University. The title of the presentation was, “Update on Promoting Responsible Business Conduct in the Extractives – A Canadian Government Approach”.
September 6, 2016 – Workshop presentation with Government Officials, Panama City, Panama
- The CSR Counsellor presented at a workshop to Panamanian municipal government officials on the Canadian approach to Corporate Social Responsibility.
- A report on the CSR Counsellor's outreach and travel in Panama ((September 6-12, 2016) will be made available shortly on this website.
August 16, 2016 – Workshop with Guatemalan Government Representatives, Guatemala City, Guatemala
- The CSR Counsellor presented to Guatemalan government officials from the Ministry of Energy and Mines (MEM), Ministry of the Environment (MARN), Foreign Ministry, Ministry of Economy on “Consultation and Consent with Indigenous Peoples, a still Evolving Canadian Experience”.
- A report on the CSR Counsellor's outreach and travel in Guatemala (August 7-18, 2016) will be made available shortly on this website.
August 9, 2016 – International Transparency Working Group Event, Guatemala City, Guatemala
- The CSR Counsellor presented “Canada’s Approach to Corporate Social Responsibility – A Home Country Initiative” during the International Transparency Working Group’s first joint event held at the Mexican Embassy in Guatemala City on the UN International Day of Indigenous Peoples.
July 27 - CSR Conference and Meetings with stakeholders, San Pedro Sula, Honduras
- The CSR Counsellor presented at the regional organization ConvirtiRSE’s annual Board of Directors meeting on Canada’s approach to corporate social responsibility with a presentation titled, “Canada’s Approach to Corporate Social Responsibility: A Home Country Initiative”. The meeting included representatives from INTEGRATE, IntegraRSE, FundaHRSE, UniRSE, SumaRSE, ECORED and CEPREDENA.
- A report on the CSR Counsellor's outreach and travel in Honduras (July 27 – August 7, 2016) will be made available shortly on this website.
May 3-4, 2016 - Queen’s University Workshop, Kingston, Canada
- The CSR Counsellor participated in a research workshop on “Governance Frameworks and Human Security: Examining Canada’s Role in Africa’s Natural Resource Sectors”, acting as a moderator of a panel session and then as a discussant on the closing panel.
May 24-27, 2016 - International Finance Corporation Sustainability Exchange, Washington, D.C., United States
- The Counsellor attended the International Finance Corporation (IFC) Sustainability Exchange in Washington, DC, and attended meetings with NGOs.
April 13-15, 2016 – Meetings with stakeholders, Toronto, Canada
- The Counsellor participated in a panel discussion organized by the Ontario Bar Association, “Embracing CSR to Enhance Businesses' Reputation,” which focused on the importance of CSR in the environmental context.
April 7-8, 2016 - University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario
- The CSR Counsellor contributed a presentation to a learning module on mining and human rights for a course on Mining Finance run by the Faculty of Law, University of Western Ontario.
March 30-31, 2016 – Meetings with stakeholders, Montreal, Canada
- While in Montreal, the CSR Counsellor met with Montreal-based junior companies, a graduate student research group of the Montreal Centre for International Studies of the l'Université du Québec à Montréal (UQAM), and an undergraduate research group of the McGill Research Group investigating Canadian mining in Latin America.
March 6-11, 2016 – Industry Conference and CSR Event, Toronto, Canada
- The CSR Counsellor participated in the annual conference of the Prospectors and Developers Association of Canada, and made two presentations on Canada’s CSR practices. As part of the CSR event series during the conference, the CSR Counsellor presented on how the Office of the Extractive Sector CSR Counsellor and the National Contact Point can help companies address CSR challenges abroad.
- While in Toronto, the CSR Counsellor also participated in a World Bank Good Governance panel discussion about developing community consent frameworks, entitled “Seeking Consent as a Preferred Operating Practice”.
February 15-16, 2016 – CSR Seminar, Ghana
- In Accra, Ghana, the CSR Counsellor contributed to a seminar on CSR that was organized by the High Commission of Canada in Ghana, and held meetings with stakeholders.
February 5-12, 2016 – Mining Indaba Conference, South Africa
- The CSR Counsellor participated in the Alternative Mining Indaba conference, in Cape Town, and also presented as part of a discussion panel on a side event at the Industry Mining Indaba.
February 2-5, 2016 – CSR Seminar, Tanzania
- In Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, the CSR Counsellor contributed to a seminar on development challenges of artisanal and small-scale mining, organized by the High Commission of Canada in Tanzania, and held meetings with stakeholders.
January 23-26, 2016 – Mining conference in Vancouver, Canada
- The CSR Counsellor participated in Mineral Exploration Roundup, the annual convention of the Association for Mineral Exploration British Columbia (AME BC). The CSR Counsellor made a presentation on “Doing Business the Canadian Way: A Strategy to Advance CSR in Canada’s Extractive Sector Abroad”, as well as a presentation on “Promoting Social and Environmental Responsibility in the Extractive Sector”.
- A focus group meeting on CSR, hosted by the Association for Mineral Exploration British Columbia, also took place with four member companies.
November 25-27, 2015 – Launch event and Meetings with stakeholders,McGill University, Montreal, Canada
- The CSR Counsellor participated in a panel of experts at the United Nations publication launch of “Natural Resources and Conflict: A Guide for Mediation Practitioners”, at the Institute for the Study of International Development of McGill University (ISID) and the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP).
November 19, 2015 – Panelist at NGO-sponsored mining symposium, Ottawa, Canada
- The CSR Counsellor was a panelist at the “Mining: We Must Talk / Il faut se parler” symposium, Justice, Peace and Integrity of Creation initiative of the Missionary Oblates of Mary Immaculate at Saint-Paul University.
September 30 -October 2, 2015 – Seminar and Meetings with stakeholders in Toronto, Canada
- The CSR Counsellor provided welcoming comments at 15th Risk Mitigation and CSR Seminar of the Canada-South Africa Chamber of Business.
- A focus group meeting on CSR with the CSR Counsellor and five junior company members of the Prospectors and Developers Association of Canada, was held on October 2, 2015.
July 27-30, 2015 - Meetings with stakeholders in Toronto, Canada
- The CSR Counsellor had an introductory briefing with corporate members of the International Social Responsibility Committee of the Mining Association of Canada.
- An introductory briefing also took place with the CSR Counsellor and the CSR Committee of the Prospectors and Developers Association of Canada.
July 14-17, 2015 – Conference and Meetings with stakeholders in Vancouver, Canada
- The CSR Counsellor participated in the Sustainable Development Minerals Indicator 2015 (SDMI) Conference at the University of British Columbia, and gave a keynote presentation entitled “Evolving Approaches to Promoting Social and Environmental Responsibility in the Extractive Sector”.
- An introductory briefing, hosted by the Association for Mineral Exploration British Columbia, also took place with the CSR Counsellor and member companies (with assistance from the regional Trade Commissioner office).
June 10-18, 2015 - Meetings in Peru with industry, government, civil society
- While in Lima, Peru, the CSR Counsellor participated in focus group meetings with Canadian senior and junior companies operating in Peru and met with civil society organizations, CSR practitioners and relevant government agencies.
Outreach: June 2017 – May 2018
Canadian Oil, Gas, Mining and Industry Service Companies:
Almaden Resources, Angel Goldcorp (Colombia) B2 Gold, Barrick Gold, Continental Gold, DNI Metals, Dundee Precious Metals, Gran Colombia, Gran Tierra Energy (Colombia), Hudbay Minerals, Iamgold (Colombia)Kinross Gold, Nevsun Resources, New Gold, Orla Mining, PanAmerican Silver, Parex Resources (Colombia), Pershimco, Red Eagle Mining, Tahoe Resources, Torex Gold Resources. Ivanhoe Mines Acacia Wentworth Golden Star Resources (Ghana) Sherritt International Corporation IvanPlats (South Africa) Kabanga Nickel (Tanzania).
Civil Society Organizations:
Alianza Por La Mineria Responsible (Colombia), Better Gold Initiative (Colombia), Oro Legal (Colombia)Devonshire Initiative, Colombian Federation of Municipalities (FcolM), Federation of Canadian Municipalities, Nobel Women’s Initiative, One Earth Future, Oxfam Canada, Oxfam Americas, PODER Mexico, Regional Center of Companies and Responsibility (CREER) Legal and Human Rights Centre (Tanzania), Search for Common Ground (Tanzania), Tanzania Women Miners Association (TAWOMA), MTL Consulting, HakiMadini (Tanzania), HakiRasilmali Publish What You Pay) (Tanzania). Minerals and Energy Committee on Security and Human Rights (CME) . Namibian Chamber of Environment, Cheetah Conservation Fund (Otjiwarongo) Fundacao Rosa Luxemburgo (Germany/Brazil), Good Governance Africa (South Africa), Organisation Undoing Tax Abuse (OUTA) (South Africa) Social Practice Forum.
Ryerson University Institute for the Study of Corporate Social Responsibility, University of Witwatersrand Center for Sustainability in Mining and Industry (South Africa).
Industry and Professional Associations:
American Bar Association (USA), Brazil – Canada Chamber of Commerce, Camara de Comercio Colombo Canadiense (Colombia), Namibia Chamber of Mines, South Africa Chamber of Mines; South Africa – Canada Chamber of Commerce, Tanzania Chamber of Minerals and Energy, Mining Association of Canada (MAC), Prospectors and Developers Association of Canada (PDAC).
Sustainalytics, Lloyd Lipsett, EEM Sustainable Management, Net Positive, Agile Sustainability Ltd, Shinglespit Consultants Inc. Jaime Arteaga and Associates Shareholder Association for Research and Education. MTL Consulting (Tanzania), Synergy (South Africa) Control Risks (Colombia),
Foreign Government Offices and Multilateral Institutions:
Colombia: Vice-Minister of Mines, Secretary of Mines (Antioquia Province), Municipal Councils of Buritica and of Santa Rosa, National Agency of Mines (ANM), National Authority of Environmental Licenses (ANLA), Embassy of Colombia in Canada.
Tanzania: Ministry of Energy and Minerals, Mines Commissioner.
Malawi: Ministry of Natural Resources, Energy and Mining.
Multilateral Organizations: International Finance Corporation (IFC), United Nations Global Compact Canada (UNGC), United Nations Working Group on Business and Human Rights, Devonshire Initiative, Subcommittee on International Human Rights on Mining in Latin America (Canada). World Bank Energy and Extractives Global Practice United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights (Colombia office).
Outreach: June 2016 – May 2017
Canadian Oil, Gas, Mining and Industry Service Companies:
AB Minerals, Anfield Gold, Aura Minerals, Barrick Gold, Continental Gold, Cornerstone Capital Resources Inc., Excellon Resources, Fio Corporation, First Quantum Minerals, Goldcorp, Gran Tierra Energy, Hudbay Minerals, Ivanhoe Mines, Jaguar Mining, Kinross Gold, Lundin Mining, Nevsun Resources, New Gold, Orla Mining, Pan American Silver, Pershimco Resources , Red Eagle Mining, Rio Tinto Alcan, Semafo, Sentient Group, Yamana Gold, Tahoe Resources, Toronto Stock Exchange.
Community and Civil Society Organizations:
Asamblea Jachal no se Toca , Archbishop of Tegucigalpa (Honduras), Asociacion de Organizaciones no gobernamentales de Honduras (ASONOG), Business and Human Rights Resource Centre, Centro de Accion Legal Ambiental y Social de Guatemala (CALAS), Centro de Incidencia Ambiental de Panama (CIAM), Colectivo de Abogados Jose Alvear Restrepo (Colombia, CCAJAR), Diocesan Committee in Defense of Nature (CODIDENA, Guatemala), Equipo Jesuita de ERIC (Honduras), Fundacion Ambiental de Recursos Naturales (FARN, Argentina), Geneva Center for Democratic Convention of Armed Forces (DCAF), International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), La Puya Resistance Movement (Guatemala), Net Positive, Oficina de Derechos Humanos del Arzobispado de Guatemala, Oxfam Guatemala, Oxfam Honduras, Plataforma Internacional (Guatemala), Plurijur (Guatemala), Proyecto de Derechos Economicos, Sociales y Culturales (ProDESC, Mexico), Radio Progreso (Honduras), United Steelworkers Association.
Carleton University, Catholic University of Argentina, Facultad Latinoamericana de Ciencias Sociales (FLACSO, Argentina), Guatemalan Association for Research and Social Science (ASIES); Instituto CentroAmerican de Fiscales (Honduras), McGill Research Group Investigating Mining in Latin America (MICLA), Munk School of Global Affairs (University of Toronto), Programme de Renforcement de la gouvernance du secteur extractif en Afrique de L’Ouest, Universite du Quebec a Montreal (UQAM), Ryerson University Institute for the Study of Corporate Social Responsibility, Universidad Nacional de San Juan (Argentina), Universidad Tecnologica Centroamericana (Honduras), University of Ottawa, York University.
Camara Argentina de Empresarios Mineros (CAEM), Camara de Comercio Guatemalteco-Canadiense (CanCham), Camara Minera de Panama (CAMIPA), Centro para la accion de la responsibilidad social en Guatemala (CentraRSE), Fundacion Hondurena de Responsibilidad Social Empresarial (FundhRSE), Global Energy, Minerals and Markets (GEMM), Gremial de Industrias Extractivas de Guatemala (GREMIEXT), Instituto Argentina de Petroleo y Gas (IAPG), International Council on Mining and Metallurgy (ICMM), Mining Association of Canada (MAC), Red de Integración Centroamericana por la Responsabilidad Social Empresarial (ConvirtiRSE).
CSR Consultants and other groups:
Compass Q Inc, Primoris Associates, International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), The Geneva Center for the Democratic Control of Armed Forces (DCAF), Sentient. SEF Canada, Sustainalytics.
Foreign Government Offices and Multilateral Institutions:
Argentina: Fundacion Red de Accion Politica, Minister of Mines of San Juan, Ministry of Environment and Sustainable Development, Ministry of Hydrocarbons of the Province of Chabut, Municipality of Jachal, OECD National Contact Point for Argentina, President of National Mining Commission, Secretariat of Human Rights, Secretary of Mining
Brazil: Ministry of Mines and Energy
Colombia: Vice-Minister of Mines
Guatemala: Office of the Human Rights Commissioner of Guatemala
Honduras: Honduran Institute of Geology and Mines, Human Rights Commissioner of Honduras, Human Rights Commissioner of Santa Rosa de Copan, Ministry of Environment and Mines (SERNA/MiAmbiente), Municipal leader of La Union, Municipal leader of Palos Ralos, Municipal leader of San Ignacio, Secretariat of Energy, Natural Resources, Vice Minister of Trade, Investment and Economic Development (PROHONDURAS)
Panama: Minister of Government, Minister of Labour, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Ministry of Environment, Municipality of La Pintada, Mayor of Tonosi, Mayor of Macaracas, National Ombudsman (Defensoria del Pueblo)
Peru: Minister of Mines, Vice Minister of Mines
Senegal: Parliamentarians with an interest in mining
Multilateral Organizations: International Finance Corporation (IFC), Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), United Nations Environmental Program (UNEP), United Nations Global Compact Canada (UNGC), United Nations Working Group on Business and Human Rights
Outreach: 2015 – May 2016
Canadian Oil, Gas, Mining and Industry Service Companies (1-on-1 meetings):
Angkor Gold Corporation, Asanko Gold, Aura Minerals, Banro Corporation, Barrick Gold, Centerra Gold, Dundee Precious Metals, East Africa Metals, El Dorado Gold, Excellon Resources, Fio Corporation, Goldcorp, Gran Tierra Energy, Hudbay Minerals, Kinross, Lundin, Nevsun Resources, Oceana Gold, Pan-American Silver, Pershimco, Roxgold, Semafo, Sherritt International, Silver Standard Resources, Torex Gold Resources, Toronto Stock Exchange (Compliance and Disclosure), Wentworth Resources, Windiga Energy, Yamana Gold.
Company Participants in Small Group Meetings:
Alicanto Mining Corporation, AsankoGold, Banro Corporation, Bear Creek Mining Corporation, Capstone Resources, Chirano(Ghana), El Dorado Gold, First Point Minerals, Geotech Airborne(Ghana), Goldcorp, Golden Star, Great Panther Silver, Handeni Gold(Tanzania), Hudbay, Inca One Metals, Kabanga Nickel(Tanzania), Kinross, Minera Antares Peru (First Quantum Minerals), Montan Mining Corporation, New Gold, Novagold, Pacific NorthWest LNG, Pan American Silver, Pan American Silver Peru, Revelo Resources, RoxGold, Silver Standard, Silver Standard Peru, Superior Copper Corporation, Teck Resources, Tembo Gold(Tanzania), Torex Gold, Wentworth Resources, Tahoe Resources, Nevsun, Barrick Gold, Anfield, Continental Gold, Red Eagle Mining, Rio Tinto, SEMAFO, Yamana Gold, First Quantum, Pershimco, Lundin Mining, Aura Minerals, Ivanhoe Mining
Civil Society Organizations:
United Nations Working Group on Business and Human Rights, United Nations Global Compact, United Nations Mission to Colombia, Oxfam Canada, Oxfam Guatemala, Oxfam Honduras, ICRC, DCAF, Business and Human Rights, CIAM in Panama, Plataforma Internacional in Guatemala, CALAS, CODIDENA, PLURIJUR, La Puya Resistance Movement, Archbishop of Tegucigalpa in Honduras, Equipo Jesuita de ERIC in Honduras, Radio Progreso in Honduras, ASONOG in Honduras, Instituto CentroAmericano de Fiscales (ICEFI), United Steelworkers Association, Fundacion Red de Accion Politica in Argentina, Colectivo de Abogados Jose Alvear Restrepo in Argentina, Above Ground, Ali-Douglas Research Network (Zimbabwe), Artisanal and Small Scale Mining– Africa Network, Benchmarks Foundation (South Africa), Canadian Business for Social Responsibility, Canadian Executive Service Organization, Canadian International Resources and Development Institute (CIRDI), CooperaAccion, Devonshire Initiative, Ethics Without Borders, Federation of Canadian Municipalities, Grupo de Dialogo Peru, Grupo Faro, Haki Madini, Innovations for Poverty Action (IPA) Peru, International Corporate Responsibility Roundtable, Mining Shared Value – Engineers without Borders Canada, Observatorio Ciudadano (Chile), Oxfam International Extractive Industries Global Team, Resolve, Search for Common Ground, Socios Peru (Centro de Colaboracion Civica), Solidaridad, Solidaridad (Netherlands), UNICEF Canada, United Steelworkers, World University Services Canada.
CIRDI project group, Ecole Polytechnique de Montreal, Groupe de recherche sur les activités minières en Afrique and Centre interdisciplinaire de recherche en développement international et société (CIRDIS), Institute for the Study of CSR, McGill Research Group Investigating Canadian Mining in Latin America (MICLA), McGill University, Montreal, Programme de Renforcement de la gouvernance du secteur extractif en Afrique de L’Ouest, Ryerson University, Toronto, Université du Québec à Montréal (UQAM), York University, CBERN, Ryerson University, Munk School of Global Affairs, Universidad Nacional de San Juan in Argentina, Catholic University of Argentina, FLACSO Argentina.
Association of Mineral Exploration B.C. (AME BC), Canadian Institute of Mining, Ghana-Canada Chamber of Commerce, Ghana Chamber of Mines, IBRAM (Brazilian Mining Association), Metallurgy and Petroleum (CIM), Mining Association of Canada (MAC), OLADE (Latin American Energy Association), Petroleo Y Energia (Peru), Prospector and Developers Association of Canada (PDAC), Responsible Jewelry Council (UK), Sociedad Nacional de Mineria, World Gold Council (Conflict Free Gold Standard) (UK), Mining Association of Canada, Argentina Chamber of Mines (CAEM), Argentina’s National Contact Point, Seminar of International Metal Mining of Argentina, Chamber of Mines in Panama, CentraRSE, GREMIEXT, CANCHAM in Guatemala, FundhRSE, ConvirtiRSE.
CSR Consultants and other support groups:
Acorn International (US), Centre for Responsible Mineral Development, Estelle Levin Ltd (UK), LKL International Consulting Inc., MacCormick, RePlan-Environmental Resources Management, Shinglespit Consultants Inc, Social Capital Group (Peru), Stratos, Sustainalytics, Synergy (UK and South Africa), The Friday Group, The Social Practice Council, Triple R Alliance, Wayne Dunn & Associates, Net Positive, SEF Canada, Compass Q Inc, Primoris Associates.
Foreign Government Offices and Multilateral Institutions:
Ghana: Minerals Commission; Ministry of Petroleum.
Peru: National Office of Dialogue and Sustainability, Ministry of the Environment, Ministry of Energy and Mines, Ministry of Agriculture and Risk (National Authority of Water), Ministry of Culture; Ombudsman Peru.
South Africa: Council for Scientific and Industrial Research – Natural Resources and the Environment Unit.
Tanzania: Handeni District Commissioner, Handeni Resident Mines Commissioner, Handeni District Police, Nyasa Village Council.
USA: US Department of State Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labour; International Finance Corporation and Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency Compliance Advisor Ombudsman (CAO).
Senegal: Parliamentarians from Senegal
Brazil: Minister of Mines
Colombia: Vice Minister of Mines
Argentina: Minister of Mines of San Juan, Secretariat of Human Rights of Argentina, Ministry of Hydrocarbond of the Province of Chabut in Argentina, Ministry of Environment and Sustainable Development, President of National Mining Commission
Panama: Ministry of Environment, Ministry of Labour, Ministry of Government, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Municipality of La Pintada, Mayor of Tonosi, Mayor of Macaracas
Honduras: Vice Minister of Trade, Investment and Economic Development (PROHONDURAS), Secretariat of Energy, Natural Resources, Environment and Mines (SERNA or MiAmbienteMunicipal leader of La Union, Human Rights Commissioner of Santa Rosa de Copan, Human Rights Ombudsperson of Honduras, Honduran Institute of Geology and Mines, Municipal leader of Palos Ralos, Municipal leader of San Ignacio
- Date Modified: