Contact us

There are a variety of programs and funding available to non-Canadians and Canadians who want to study or conduct research in Canada or abroad.


The EduCanada website provides information for non-Canadians about education opportunities in Canada. It offers a search tool to find post-secondary study programs in Canada, tuition and living estimates, as well as information about study permits and visas.

Note: We regret that we cannot respond to questions regarding study permits, work permits, visas or immigration. For information on these subjects, visit Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). If you are in Canada, please call IRCC’s hotline at 1-888-242-2100.

Contact EduCanada

International scholarships

There are a variety of scholarship opportunities available to non-Canadians to study and research in Canada, and for Canadians to further their studies or conduct research abroad.

The first place to look for information is our International Scholarships website. For additional information pertaining to specific scholarships, we encourage you to contact the nearest Canadian embassy or the embassy of the country in which you wish to study.

Contact international scholarships

If you are unable to find information on a program or service on our websites, or have questions about Canada’s foreign and trade policies, or involvement in international organizations, visit the Global Affairs Canada Contact us webpage.