Canada: Your partner in education
Canada’s academic community is highly regarded for expertise and shared collaboration. Institutions are partnered world wide on initiatives of research excellence, student exchange, scholarship administration and education consulting. As education falls under the jurisdiction of Canada’s provinces and territories you may find that collaboration will occur on a provincial or territorial level, through the appropriate education association or perhaps with an individual institution.
Become a partner
- Identify where your project fits within Canada’s education structure by reviewing our links to Canada’s Council of Ministers of Education (CMEC) as well as our list of associations representing Canada’s sectors.
- Develop your proposal in consultation with a Canadian Education Officer at one of the Canadian Government Offices abroad.
Meet with a Canadian education representative
Canada participates in several education events. This is a great opportunity to meet one on one with Canadian education representatives. Highlights of international education events where Canada has a strong presence or will host include:
International events for education partnership
- Association of International Education Administrators (AIEA) - February
- Asia Pacific Association for International Education (APAIE) - March
- NAFSA: Association of International Educators - May
- European Association for International Education (EAIE) - September
- Conference of the Americas on International Education (CAIE) - October, every second year
Canada is present at these international education events each year with a large and visible Canada Pavilion. This is a great way to meet existing and potential Canadian institution partners as many are represented in the pavilion and other activities.
- Date Modified: