Contact Global Affairs Canada – Online form
In order to respond to your enquiry, Global Affairs Canada (GAC) will need to collect a limited amount of personal information, such as your email address and preferred official language.
Please do not include sensitive personal information in the questions/comments box, such as your social insurance number, personal finance data, or medical or work history.
The information you provide is collected for the purpose of responding to your enquiry and may be used for policy analysis, research and/or evaluation purposes, but only in aggregated form (e.g. without personal identification information). Your personal information is collected under the authority of the Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development Act. The collection and use of information is described in the Personal Information Bank, Public Communications (PSU 914).
All personal information collected by GAC is protected under the Privacy Act, which gives you the right of accessing and/or correcting your information. You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada at any time regarding GAC’s handling of your personal information. You may contact GAC’s Access to Information and Privacy Protection Division to exercise these rights. If contacting the department, please refer to this specific service and date.
- Be precise and provide as much detail as possible regarding the information you are looking for to ensure that your query is referred to the appropriate contact point.
- Avoid submitting queries with incomplete information or fragmented sentences.
- Do not leave the “Questions/Comments” section blank.
- Please make use of the search bar at the top of the page. The information you are looking for may already be available on our website.
- Before clicking “submit”, please re-read the information you have provided to ensure that your contact information is correct and all details of your query were captured.
- Contact Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada for information about:
- Study permits
- Work permits
- Date Modified: