Training facility – Bisson Campus
The Institute delivers training at its Bisson Campus.
115 rue Bisson
Gatineau, Quebec J8Y 5M2
Hours of operation
Monday to Friday: 7 am to 5:30 pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
- Société de transport de l'Outaouais (STO)
- Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission (OC Transpo)
- Free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Space is limited. There may be days when demand exceeds capacity.
- A bicycle rack is located near the rue Bisson entrance.
Security and first aid
- You must have your valid government ID card with you for entry into the building and display it at all times while on site.
- First-aid kits are located by the elevators on each floor.
- There is a first-aid station in Room 115 on the main floor. This room is also available as a space for lactation.
- An evacuation plan is posted in each classroom.
- Lost and found items are held at the commissionaire’s station on the main floor.
- The main entrance, on 115 rue Bisson, is wheelchair accessible.
- Parking spaces for the handicapped are available at the main entrance on 115 rue Bisson. Spaces are available on a first-come, first-served basis, but are not guaranteed.
- If you have other special accommodation needs, please contact the Registration team and a staff member will contact you directly.
- There is no cafeteria in the building.
- Vending machines offer snacks and beverages.
- You are encouraged to bring your own meals. Microwave ovens, a Keurig machine and refrigerators are available in the lounge.
- Various restaurants are located within a short drive from the campus along Saint-Joseph and Montcalm boulevards.
- This service is available in the building.
- An ATM is located on the main floor.
Recreation and fitness
- Jogging and bicycle paths are located near the campus.
- Change rooms and showers are available.
- Email: Facilities-Management-Bisson@international.gc.ca
- Security telephone: 343-203-8169
Report a problem on this page
- Date Modified: