International affairs program
International affairs courses are available to Canadian federal and provincial government employees.
- Bilateral Negotiations
- Multilateral Negotiations
- Canada-United States Relations
- China: Advanced Study of a Global Power
These courses help develop the skills needed to deliver Canada’s international mandate effectively and provide:
- a strong understanding of the theories and policies that guide international affairs; and
- a critical awareness of, and insights into, the current political climate.
Registration procedures vary depending upon your government organization.
Contact us for upcoming sessions and registration procedures.