International affairs program
We provide international affairs training for Canadian government employees working on:
- Foreign policy and diplomacy
- Geographic regions and countries
- International assistance, peace and stabilization operations
- International security policy
- Trade policy and promotion
Whether you have new responsibilities or need to refresh your knowledge on Canada’s international mandate, our courses can help you:
- Understand the theories and policies that guide international affairs
- Acquire critical awareness and insight into the current political climate
- Gain new ideas to apply to your day-to-day work
Training include topics for:
- Gender equality
- Global economy
- Human rights
- International law
Consult the list of courses in the course catalogue.
We can help you develop a training plan, recommend courses and assist you in course registration and schedule.
Registration procedures vary depending upon your government organization.
Report a problem on this page
- Date Modified: