Comprehensive Review of the Allocation and Administration of TRQs for Dairy, Poultry and Egg Products – Phase II: Instructions
Table of contents
- Instructions for the Consultation
- Policy Options for the Allocation of Supply-Managed TRQs
- Policy Options for the Administration of Supply-Managed TRQs
- Contact us
Current status: Resumed
Following the temporary suspension announced in May 2020, Global Affairs Canada has now resumed Phase II of the consultations on the allocation and administration of supply-managed TRQs.
Instructions for the Consultations
- Please review the policy options for the allocation of supply-managed TRQs and provide feedback on your preferred option regarding your TRQs of interest. These policy options are identical to those published in February 2020.
- Please review the policy options for the administration of supply-managed TRQs and provide feedback on your preferred option regarding your TRQs of interest. These policy options are identical to those published in February 2020.
Please note that input from respondents does not have to be limited to the options presented. Respondents can identify other potential options for any component of the allocation or administration of supply-managed TRQs. Any input received prior to the suspension of the consultations will be retained and given full consideration. However, respondents can also choose to retract, amend or resubmit their previous input.
Stakeholders have until 11:59 pm Pacific Time on March 5, 2021, to submit their responses, comments and suggestions.
Report a problem on this page
- Date Modified: