Message to Industry – Update to Calendar Year Utilization Reports on Supply-managed Goods
This message is to inform you that Global Affairs Canada has recently updated the calendar year utilization reports for certain supply-managed goods. These updated reports cover supply-managed goods under the following tariff rate quotas:
- Broiler Hatching Eggs and Chicks
- Concentrated Milk
- Eggs and Egg Products
- Ice Cream
- Other Dairy
- Powdered Buttermilk
- Products Consisting of Natural Milk Constituents
- Yogurt and Buttermilk
Beginning on January 3, 2023, all calendar year utilization reports will reflect updated formatting. This will ensure that industry has easily accessible and uniform utilization data. Non-calendar year reports will be updated at the start of their respective reporting periods.
In order to serve you better, Global Affairs Canada has implemented the following updates to the utilization reports:
- The reports now have a common look and feel to provide easy comparison across Agreements.
- The reports are separated by commodity with the applicable time period clearly identified in the title.
- The utilization data is organized alphabetically by Agreement, with supplemental permit information following.
- All reports will be updated every week on Monday.
Report a problem on this page
- Date Modified: