Services and information
Canada’s commitment to advancing gender equality and women’s economic empowerment in trade agreements.
Learn more about how trade can impact women and men differently.
What we are doing
Trade and gender in free trade agreements
Gender-Based Analysis Plus (GBA+)
- APEC case study: Canada’s application of GBA+ to a trade negotiation – Helping to achieve socio-economic inclusion by applying gender and inclusivity lens to trade agreements
- Background: Gender-Based Analysis Plus
- Summary of Initial GBA+ for Canada-Mercosur FTA Negotiations
- What we heard? Consultations on Summary of Initial GBA+ for Canada-Mercosur FTA
- GBA+ of the Canada-United States-Mexico Agreement
- Global Affairs Canada’s Trade Policy and Negotiations Branch's gender pledge
- Date Modified: