Meeting of wines and spirits committee - Brussels, 5 July 2018
1. Opening remarks and adoption of the agenda
2. Adoption of minutes from January 2017 committee meeting
3. Amendment to annexes to the 2003 agreement
3.1. Annex I oenological practices
3.2. Update of list of GIS wines and spirits (amendment of Annex III of the wine and spirit agreement)
4. Distribution, retail and commercial practices.
4.1. CETA joint declaration on wines and spirits.
4.2. Market outlets
4.3. Other issues
5. Cost of service differential (COSD)
6. Federal excise duty imposed on foreign wines
7. Geographical indications (GIS)
7.1. Level of protection for EU wines and spirits GIS
7.2. Wines – use of the term "champagne"
7.3. Use of terms "Irish cream liqueur"
8. Interprovincial trade - Canada free trade agreement – working group on alcoholic beverages. Update.
9. EU legislation on red icewine
10. EU vi-1 form – simplified procedures
11. Systembolaget heavy glass levy
12. Systemboalget mark-up structure
13. Member state excise duties and other taxes
14. EU environmental footprint
15. Cap measures applicable to the wine sector
16. EU and member state responsibilities in relation to labelling of alcoholic beverages
17. Geographical indications (GIS)
18. Time and venue of next meeting
- Date Modified: