Canada-Colombia Free Trade Agreement
In force since August 2011.
Signed on November 21, 2008, the Canada-Colombia Free Trade Agreement (FTA) was the third FTA signed by Canada in 2008 and was Canada’s sixth FTA with a country in the Americas.
For more information, please see additional information of the Canada-Colombia Free Trade Agreement.
- Text of the Canada-Colombia Free Trade Agreement
- Text of the Canada-Colombia Labour Cooperation Agreement
- Text of the Canada-Colombia Environment Agreement
- Short supply list
- Proposed HS 2012 and 2017 Technical Rectifications to Annex 301 (Specific Rules of Origin) (see Canada Gazette Notice: March 14, 2020)
The Government of Canada is notifying interested parties of proposed amendments to the Product-Specific Rules of Origin (PSROs) in Annex 301 of the CCoFTA. The proposed amendments are of a technical nature and are necessary to update the CCoFTA PSROs to reflect changes resulting from amendments to the Harmonized System (HS) that came into force on January 1, 2012 (HS 2012) and January 1, 2017 (HS 2017).
- Fact Sheet - Colombia
- ARCHIVED - An FTA with the Andean Community countries of Colombia and Peru: Qualitative Economic Analysis
- ARCHIVED - Initial Environmental Assessment Report – Canada-Andean Community Free Trade Negotiations
- Annual Report on Human Rights and Free Trade between Canada and the Republic of Colombia
- Final Environment Assessment of the Canada-Colombia and Canada-Peru Free Trade Agreement (FTA) Negotiations
- Embassy of Canada to Colombia
- Canadian Trade Commissioner Service in Colombia
- Export Development Canada – Colombia Profile
- Canada’s Development Assistance in Colombia
If you have questions or comments about this free trade agreement or the environmental and labour cooperation agreements, we would like to hear from you. Please contact Global Affairs Canada at the following address:
Trade Agreements and NAFTA Secretariat Division
Global Affairs Canada
125 Sussex Drive, Ottawa, ON K1A 0G2
Report a problem on this page
- Date Modified: