Canada-Colombia Free Trade Agreement
In force since August 2011.
Signed on November 21, 2008, the Canada-Colombia Free Trade Agreement (FTA) was the third FTA signed by Canada in 2008 and was Canada’s sixth FTA with a country in the Americas.
For more information, please see additional information of the Canada-Colombia Free Trade Agreement.
- Text of the Canada-Colombia Free Trade Agreement
- Text of the Canada-Colombia Labour Cooperation Agreement
- Text of the Canada-Colombia Environment Agreement
- Fact Sheet - Colombia
- ARCHIVED - An FTA with the Andean Community countries of Colombia and Peru: Qualitative Economic Analysis
- ARCHIVED - Initial Environmental Assessment Report – Canada-Andean Community Free Trade Negotiations
- Annual Report on Human Rights and Free Trade between Canada and the Republic of Colombia
- Final Environment Assessment of the Canada-Colombia and Canada-Peru Free Trade Agreement (FTA) Negotiations
- Embassy of Canada to Colombia
- Canadian Trade Commissioner Service in Colombia
- Export Development Canada – Colombia Profile
- Canada’s Development Assistance in Colombia
If you have questions or comments about this free trade agreement or the environmental and labour cooperation agreements, we would like to hear from you. Please contact Global Affairs Canada at the following address:
Trade Agreements and NAFTA Secretariat Division
Global Affairs Canada
125 Sussex Drive, Ottawa, ON K1A 0G2
Report a problem on this page
- Date Modified: