Canada-Jordan Free Trade Agreement
In force since October 2012.
The Canada-Jordan Free Trade Agreement (FTA), the related Agreements on Labour Cooperation and the Environment will expand Canada-Jordan trade and help further strengthen and deepen our bilateral relationship. The FTA with Jordan also demonstrates the importance that Canada places on further developing relations with Jordan, especially given its role as a moderate Arab state that promotes peace and security in the Middle East.
For more information, please see background information on the Canada-Jordan Free Trade Agreement.
- Text of the Canada-Jordan Free Trade Agreement
- Text of the Canada-Jordan Agreement on the Environment
- Text of the Canada-Jordan Agreement on Labour Cooperation
- Canada-Jordan Foreign Investment Protection and Promotion Agreement (FIPA)
- ARCHIVED - Initial Environmental Assessment of the Canada-Jordan Free Trade Agreement Negotiations
- ARCHIVED - Final Environmental Assessment of the Canada-Jordan Free Trade Agreement (FTA) Negotiations
- Fact Sheet - Jordan
- Embassy of Canada to Jordan
- Canadian Trade Commissioner Service in Jordan
- Export Development Canada – Jordan Profile
- Canada’s Development Assistance in Jordan
If you have questions or comments about this Free Trade Agreement or the related Labour Cooperation and Environment Agreements, we would like to hear from you. Please contact Global Affairs Canada at the following address:
Trade Agreements and NAFTA Secretariat Division
Global Affairs Canada
Lester B. Pearson Building
125 Sussex Drive, Ottawa, ON K1A 0G2
Report a problem on this page
- Date Modified: