Canada-Jordan Free Trade Agreement
In force since October 2012.
The Canada-Jordan Free Trade Agreement (FTA), the related Agreements on Labour Cooperation and the Environment will expand Canada-Jordan trade and help further strengthen and deepen our bilateral relationship. The FTA with Jordan also demonstrates the importance that Canada places on further developing relations with Jordan, especially given its role as a moderate Arab state that promotes peace and security in the Middle East.
For more information, please see background information on the Canada-Jordan Free Trade Agreement.
- Text of the Canada-Jordan Free Trade Agreement
- Text of the Canada-Jordan Agreement on the Environment
- Text of the Canada-Jordan Agreement on Labour Cooperation
- Canada-Jordan Foreign Investment Protection and Promotion Agreement (FIPA)
- Fact Sheet - Jordan
- Canada's Middle East engagement strategy
- Embassy of Canada to Jordan
- Canadian Trade Commissioner Service in Jordan
- Export Development Canada – Jordan Profile
- ARCHIVED - Initial Environmental Assessment of the Canada-Jordan Free Trade Agreement Negotiations
- ARCHIVED - Final Environmental Assessment of the Canada-Jordan Free Trade Agreement (FTA) Negotiations
- ARCHIVE - Canada's Development Assistance in Jordan
If you have questions or comments about this Free Trade Agreement or the related Labour Cooperation and Environment Agreements, we would like to hear from you. Please contact Global Affairs Canada at the following address:
Canada's Free Trade Agreement Secretariat
Global Affairs Canada
John G. Diefenbaker Building
111 Sussex Drive, Ottawa, ON K1N 5A1
Report a problem on this page
- Date Modified: