Language selection


Cross Border Movement of Business Persons

Temporary Entry into the United States and Mexico under the Canada-United States-Mexico Agreement

A Guide for Canadian Businesspersons

Published by Global Affairs Canada

7. Additional Information


Global Affairs Canada

For questions related to the Temporary Entry of Business Persons under Canada’s free trade agreements, please contact:

Enquiries Service

Tel.: 1 800-267-8376 (toll free in Canada)
or (613) 944-4000 (in the National Capital Region and outside Canada)
Fax: (613) 996-9709
TTY for the Deaf: (613) 944-9134

Trade Commissioner Service
Contact us by phone 1 800-551-4946 or (613) 944-4946 in Ottawa

Consular Affairs Bureau


Tel.: 1 800-267-6788 (in Canada and the U.S.)
or (613) 944-6788
TTY: 1 800-394-3472 (in Canada and the U.S.) or (613) 944-1310

Consular Emergencies:

Tel.: (613) 996-8885 (call collect from abroad)

Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA)

Automated Customs Information Service
Tel.: 1 800-461-9999 (in Canada) or (204) 983-3500 or (506) 636-5064
Information for exporters

Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)
International Tax Services Office
For Individuals: 1 800-959-8281 (English)
1 800-959-7383 (French)
For Business: 1 800-959-5525 (English)
1 800-959-7775 (French)

Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)
CIC Call Centre
Tel.: 1 888-242-2100 (in Canada)
Hearing impaired, with text telephone, can access the TTY Service at 1 888-576-8502 (in Canada, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.)

Passport Office
Tel.: 1 800-567-6868 (in Canada)
Montreal (514) 283-2152
Ottawa-Gatineau (819) 994-3500
Toronto (416) 973-3251
Vancouver (604) 586-2500

Return to Guide for Canadian Businesspersons table of contents

Report a problem or mistake on this page

Report a problem on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.

Date Modified: