How to register your organization
- The registration form will time out after 30 minutes of inactivity.
- You cannot save information during the registration process. Registration must be completed in full during one session.
- Make sure you have all the necessary information listed in the Registration information checklist.
- Do not use the “back” button in your web browser. To return to previous windows of the registration form, use the “Previous” button.
- Provide at least two points of contact so that your organization does not lose access to its account in the portal if one person leaves your organization.
Setting up your account
The initial registration may take approximately 20-30 minutes to complete.
The person who registers your organization in the portal will be designated “the Requestor” and, during the registration process, will be asked to provide key documentation on your organization. The temporary password to access the portal will be sent to this person.
- From the Partners@International Welcome page, choose the “Register your Organization” option.
- Read the Important Notes on the Before you begin page, to ensure that you have all necessary information to register.
- Follow the registration steps.
- Submit your registration request.
- Allow approximately 10 business days for Global Affairs Canada to review your request and to send a username and temporary password.
Note: The time it takes to verify a registration request will vary depending on the country in which the organization is based.
- Once you have received your username and temporary password, access the portal by choosing the “Access your Account” option from the Welcome page.
- When prompted, change your password.
Note: You will have 28 days to access your account and change your password. If the 28 days passes without someone logging in, you will have to start a new request to register your organization.
- Once your account is set up, you can apply for funding.
- Date Modified: