How to submit proposals
- The word “proposal” in the portal refers to the digital file through which you’ll submit all the information and documents required for your application. In the context of the portal, “proposal” refers to preliminary proposals, full proposals or unsolicited proposals.
- Your organization must be registered in the portal before you may submit a proposal.
- Global Affairs Canada will not accept any documents sent by email, mail or fax.
- Global Affairs Canada will not accept proposals saved as drafts in Partners@International.
- Be sure to thoroughly review all call requirements and upload documents well in advance of the call closing date to avoid missing the deadline for submission.
- The portal will not allow proposals to be submitted to a call after the closing time and date of the call.
- Do not use the “back” button in your web browser. To go back to previous windows of the registration form, click on “Cancel”.
Submitting your proposal
To successfully submit your application package through Partners@International, follow the instructions in the order presented below.
- Login to the portal.
- From the Home page, click on “Apply for Funding”. A list of available Calls and the choice for Unsolicited Proposals will appear.
- Click on the funding mechanism through which you wish to apply.
- Answer the eligibility questionnaire, if one has been set up for the funding mechanism through which you wish to apply.
- On the ”Create New Proposal” screen, enter the title of your proposed initiative.
- Click on “Create” and the Proposal Summary page will appear.
- In the “Targeted Countries” section, click “Edit Countries” and the Targeted Countries pop-up window will appear.
- Select the Targeted Country or countries and click “Save”.
- Back on the Proposal Summary page, in the “Supporting Documents” section, click “Add Document” and the Proposal Document pop-up window will appear.
- Enter a description of the document; choose the document type from the drop-down list; click “Browse” to search for the document file you wish to upload; and then click “Save”.
Note: You will need to repeat step 9 to individually add all required documents.
- When you have added all proposal information and documents, click on “Submit”.
Note: Your proposal will be deemed to have been submitted only if:
- you press the "Submit" button at the bottom of the page, confirm your agreement and click "Yes" on the final screen to send your proposal; and
- you receive an email acknowledging receipt of your proposal.
- Date Modified: