Through the Partners@International portal, Canadian and international organizations can:
- register their organization, and
- submit funding requests to select Global Affairs Canada programs.
What you need to do before you start
If your organization has never registered a profile in the portal before, you need to do so before submitting a funding request. Please review the Registration information checklist and How to register your organization before beginning the registration process.
If your organization’s registration request has already been verified, and an account has been created, you can log in to your account to:
- update your Organization’s Profile or any attached documents
- submit an application for funding or apply through an open call for proposals
To access the Partners@International portal, click on the “Access the portal” button below. You can then choose to “Access your account” or “Register your organization”.
Partners@International is optimized for Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome. If you are using other browsers, we cannot guarantee an optimal user experience.
- For questions relating to a particular call for proposals, please send them directly to the contact point listed on the call page
- For technical assistance with the portal only
- For any other inquiries
Guides and help
Related services and info
Report a problem on this page
- Date Modified: