Regulations Amending the Special Economic Measures (Russia) Regulations
Whereas the Governor in Council is of the opinion that the actions of the Russian Federation constitute a grave breach of international peace and security that has resulted or is likely to result in a serious international crisis;
Therefore, Her Excellency the Governor General in Council, on the recommendation of the Minister of Foreign Affairs, pursuant to subsections 4(1)a, (1.1)b, (2) and (3) of the Special Economic Measures Actc, makes the annexed Regulations Amending the Special Economic Measures (Russia) Regulations.
a S.C. 2017, c. 21, s. 17(1)
b S.C. 2017, c. 21, s. 17(2)
c S.C. 1992, c. 17
1 Part 1 of Schedule 1 to the Special Economic Measures (Russia) Regulations1 is amended by adding the following in numerical order:
- Mikhail Albertovich MURASHKO (born in 1967)
- Dmitry Nikolayevich PATRUSHEV (born in 1977)
- Vladimir Rudolfovich SOLOVYOV (born in 1963)
- Margarita Simonovna SIMONYAN (born in 1980)
- Oleg Vladimirovich DERIPASKA (born in 1968)
- Pavel Vladimirovich KRASHENINNIKOV (born in 1964)
- Victor Evdokimovich GAVRILOV
- Dmitry IVANOV
- Konstantin Lvovich ERNST (born in 1961)
- Dmitry Sergeyevich PESKOV (born in 1967)
2 Items 187, 258 and 328 of Part 1 of Schedule 1 to the Regulations are repealed.
Application Before Publication
3 For the purpose of paragraph 11(2)(a) of the Statutory Instruments Act, these Regulations apply according to their terms before they are published in the Canada Gazette.
Coming into Force
4 These Regulations come into force on the day on which they are registered.
Report a problem on this page
- Date Modified: