Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development
- 1 - Canada welcomes 25,000 Syrian refugees
- 2 - International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women, Nov 25 to Dec 10
- 3 - Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP)
- 4 - Syria Emergency Relief Fund
- 5 - The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service - Get on-the-ground assistance, reach new export markets, expand your business internationally.
- 6 - Calls for Proposals
- 7 - Travelling abroad? Ensure your travel goes off without a hitch, consult our travel toolkit.
I want to...
Authenticate a document
How to have Canadian documents authenticated so that they will be accepted for use abroad.
Study in Canada
The road to academic success that will last a lifetime.
Export and expand my business abroad
Get information on international markets, trade events and expert assistance.
Participate in a trade mission
Learn about doing business abroad, and gain exposure to the social and business cultures.
Invest or expand my business in Canada
See what makes Canada a great investment destination.
Find a job in international development
Your gateway to international development work opportunities and learning experiences.
Get involved in development
Key links and resources to help you get involved.
I am looking for...
A Canadian embassy / consulate abroad
Canada has more than 260 offices in about 150 countries around the world.
Information on sanctions
Information about the imposition of economic sanctions against foreign States and non-State actors.
Information on export and import controls
Learn about controlled products and how to obtain the necessary permits.
A trade agreement
Access Canada's trade agreements.
Funding for international development projects
Possible sources of funding for international development projects.
Information about an international development project
Profiles of projects supported by Canada including descriptions and results.
- Date Modified: