Canada-Chile Free Trade Agreement
Schedule of Canada
Quantitative Restrictions and Other Items (Chapter H)
- The Schedule of a Party sets out the non-discriminatory quantitative restrictions maintained by that Party pursuant to Article H-07.
- Each entry sets out the following elements:
- a. Sector refers to the general sector in which the quantitative restriction is maintained;
- b. Sub-Sector refers to the specific sector in which the quantitative restriction is maintained;
- c. Industry Classification refers, where applicable, to the activity covered by the quantitative restriction according to domestic industry classification codes;
- d. Level of Government indicates the level of government maintaining the quantitative restriction;
- e. Measures identifies the measures under which the quantitative restriction is maintained; and
- f. Description sets out the scope of the sector, sub-sector or activities covered by the quantitative restriction.
- For purposes of this Annex:
- CPC means Central Product Classification (CPC) numbers as set out in Statistical Office of the United Nations, Statistical Papers, Series M, No. 77, Provisional Central Product Classification, 1991; and
- SIC means with respect to Canada, Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) numbers as set out in Statistics Canada, Standard Industrial Classification, fourth edition, 1980.
Report a problem on this page
- Date Modified: