Access tools and resources for businesses
Get help exporting
- Assess your export-readiness level with our quick and easy questionnaire.
- Familiarize yourself with the key parts of the Agreement by consulting the CUSMA Fact Sheets, which summarize outcomes, including SMEs, customs administration and trade facilitation, temporary entry, as well as trade and Indigenous peoples.
- Find practical information with respect to customs rules and procedures on the Canada Border Services Agency’s CUSMA website.
- Search for your product by keyword or harmonized system (HS) code using the Canada’s Tariff Finder to find out what tariff rate you could claim when exporting under CUSMA to the U.S. and Mexico.
Research your markets
Let the Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) help you navigate CUSMA
- Contact a trade commissioner in one of our regional trade offices across Canada, the U.S. or Mexico for additional information on how to leverage the opportunities created by the Agreement.
- Register for a free MyTCS account to obtain access to information, market reports, events and much more tailored to your business, sector and markets of interest.
- Contact the North America Trade Policy team if you have questions on the text of the Agreement.
Learn about TCS programs and resources to help your business
Get funding and financial support, access co-development opportunities and pursue opportunities in new markets.
Apply for financial support and gain access to personalized advice from experienced trade commissioners who will help you identify potential markets, partnerships and opportunities to achieve your international business needs.
The Canadian Technology Accelerator initiative helps Canadian companies with an existing technology, product or service explore opportunities in foreign markets.
Information on Canada’s trade missions and other international trade events for Canadian exporters.
We help open doors and create opportunities for export-ready Indigenous companies based in Canada. Get help to plan, execute and support your expansion into global markets. Join one of our Indigenous-focused business delegations, events or initiatives today.
Networking opportunities, events and activities for women doing business across borders.
- Global Affairs Canada’s Export and Import Control Bureau
- Export Development Canada profile on the United States
- Export Development Canada profile on Mexico
- U.S. Department of Commerce’s USMCA
- U.S. Department of Commerce's USMCA Resources for Exporters
- U.S. Customs and Border Patrol’s USMCA
- Mexico’s T-MEC website (Spanish only)
- ¿Qué es MIPYMES MX? (Secretaría de Economía platform for SMEs in Mexico – Spanish only)
- Información institucional normativa del Instituto Nacional del Emprendedor (Micro-business in Mexico – Spanish only)
- Pronafin (focused on microfinancing to support the creation of small businesses with a focus on gender – Spanish only)
- Servicio Nacional de Información en Comercio Exterior (includes all tariff information and import and export guides – Spanish only)
- Date Modified: