Canada - Honduras Free Trade Agreement
Entered into force October 1, 2014
The Canada-Honduras Free Trade Agreement and parallel agreements on labour and environmental cooperation entered into force on October 1, 2014.
The free trade agreement with Honduras will strengthen the commercial relationship between Canada and Honduras. It will benefit Canadian businesses and workers in regions across the country and in many sectors of the Canadian economy, including agriculture, professional services, value added food processing and manufacturing, as well as commodity- and resource-based industries.
For more information on these negotiations, please see additional background information.
- Text of the Canada-Honduras Free Trade Agreement
- Agreement on Labour Cooperation Between Canada and the Republic of Honduras
- Agreement on Environmental Cooperation Between Canada and the Republic of Honduras
- Fact Sheet - Honduras
- Embassy of Canada to Honduras
- Canada’s Development Assistance in Honduras
- Canadian Trade Commissioner Service in Costa Rica, Nicaragua and Honduras
- Export Development Canada – Honduras Profile
- Final Environmental Assessment of the Canada-Honduras Free Trade Agreement Negotiations
If you have any questions or comments about this initiative we would like to hear from you. Please contact Global Affairs Canada:
Trade Agreements and NAFTA Secretariat Division
Global Affairs Canada
Lester B. Pearson Building
125 Sussex Drive, Ottawa, ON K1A 0G2
Report a problem on this page
- Date Modified: