Canada-Peru Free Trade Agreement
In force since August 2009.
The Canada-Peru Free Trade Agreement was the second Free Trade Agreement (FTA) signed by Canada in 2008 and Canada’s fifth FTA with countries of the Americas. Parallel accords on environmental and labour cooperation are also in force.
Consult the Canada Tariff Finder to explore tariff information for the Peruvian market under the Canada Peru free trade agreement (CPFTA), and other foreign markets with which Canada has a free trade agreement.
For more information, please see background information on the Canada-Peru Free Trade Agreement.
- Text of the Canada-Peru Free Trade Agreement
- Text of the Canada-Peru Agreement on Environmental Cooperation
- Text of the Canada-Peru Agreement on Labour Cooperation
- ARCHIVED - An FTA with the Andean Community countries of Colombia and Peru: Qualitative Economic Analysis
- ARCHIVED - Initial Environmental Assessment Report – Canada-Andean Community Free Trade Negotiations
- Final Environment Assessment of the Canada-Colombia and Canada-Peru Free Trade Agreement (FTA) Negotiations
- Fact Sheet - Peru
- Embassy of Canada to Peru
- Canada-Peru relations
- Project Browser - Peru
- Canadian Trade Commissioner Service in Peru
- Export Development Canada – Peru Profile
If you have questions or comments about this free trade agreement or the environmental and labour cooperation agreements, we would like to hear from you. Please contact Global Affairs Canada at the following address:
Canada’s Free Trade Agreement Secretariat
Global Affairs Canada
John G. Diefenbaker Building
111 Sussex Drive, Ottawa, ON K1N 5A1
Report a problem on this page
- Date Modified: