Doing Business in the NAFTA Region
On November 30, 2018, Canada, the United States and Mexico signed the new Canada-United States-Mexico Agreement (CUSMA), on the margins of the G20 leaders’ summit in Buenos Aires.
Canadian companies capitalize on the NAFTA advantage
No matter the size of your business the NAFTA offers opportunities that can give you an export advantage that you can use. The NAFTA parties have committed to help SMEs reap the benefits of our integration and regional supply chains.
The brochure, Opportunities for Small and Medium sized enterprises in North America, highlights some of the benefits of NAFTA for Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). Also, see the Canadian Border Services A Step by Step Guide to Exporting at their SME Centre for information specific to Canadian SMEs.
Doing Business in Mexico and the US
- Canada-Mexico Relations
- Canada-U.S. Relations
- Canadian Border Services Agency
- Canadian Trade Commissioner Service - Country Info: Mexico
- Canadian Trade Commissioner Service - Country Info: U.S.
- Cross border movement of Business Persons and the North American Free Trade Agreement
- Export Development Canada Profile on Mexico
- Export Development Canada Profile on the United States
- Global Affairs Canada's Export and Import Control Bureau
- Mexico Fact Sheet
- Trade and Investment between Canada and the U.S.
- Embassy of Canada to the United States
- Embassy of Canada to Mexico
- United States Embassy in Canada
- Mexican Embassy in Canada
Chambers of Commerce
- Date Modified: