Funding opportunities for international assistance
On this page
Current and upcoming funding opportunities
Global Affairs Canada has multiple funding processes for international assistance. They are open to applicants that meet eligibility criteria. Consult each funding opportunity for more information.
- The current and upcoming funding opportunities are based on the information available on the date of publication. They are subject to change.
- We will update this page regularly. Sign up to receive an email when new funding opportunities for international development appear on this page.
|Funding opportunity||Status||Application closing date||Geographic focus||Organization eligibility|
|Resilient Health Systems for All||Open||Thursday, June 29th 2023, at 12h (noon), Eastern Time||Low and middle-income countries (LMICs) in Sub-Saharan Africa, Asia, Latin America and the Caribbean. A minimum of 50% of funding through this call will focus on Sub-Saharan Africa.||This Call is open to Canadian organizations. Proposals submitted jointly with a local organization will be given preference.|
|Apply for funding through an unsolicited proposal||Applications accepted on an ongoing basis |
*Process updated in February 2023
|N/A||All ODA-eligible countries||Non-governmental or private sector organizations|
|Innovative Finance Programs||Applications accepted on an ongoing basis for certain Programs||N/A||All ODA-eligible countries||Various (see page for details)|
|Canada and climate finance||Applications accepted on an ongoing basis||N/A||All ODA-eligible countries||Various (see page for details)|
|Canada Fund for Local Initiatives||Varies according to country (see page for details)||Various||Various||Various|
|Requests for Proposals – Contract opportunities||(Visit BuyAndSell.gc.ca)|
Closed funding opportunities
- Funding guidance
- Humanitarian assistance
- Canadian funding for international initiatives
- Apply to other sources of funding
- Getting involved in international development
- Project Browser
Report a problem on this page
- Date Modified: