Export and Import Controls System (EICS)
The Export and Import Controls System offers a secure web interface and an Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) interface to support the application, approval, and processing of import/export permits. The system also features import/export quota management functionality.
Export Import Control System II (EICS-II)
Export Import Controls System (EICS-II) is a user-friendly, web-based application. EICS-II will support the application, processing, and approval of import/export permits and certificates as well as the import/export quota management functionality.
In addition to including the same level of functionality currently provided by the EICS and EXCOL systems, the EICS-II system will offer a number of significant improvements to serve the ongoing needs of Canadian businesses and individuals.
- EICS - Participants Requirements Document (Version 2.4, March 2012)
- List of Customs Brokers (March 7, 2011)
- EICS Hours of Operation (14 February 2012)
- EICS PKI Policy for Customs Brokers Certificates
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- EICS Privacy Impact Assessment
Please send questions and/or comments:
1-877-808-8838; 613-944-1265 or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date Modified: