This Web page has been archived on the Web
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
Notice to Importers
Dairy – Comprehensive Economic Trade Agreement (CETA) - Cheese (Item 141 to 157 on the Import Control List)
Appendix 2 – Affidavit for [indicate activity field]
[To be printed on company letterhead]
I [NAME OF PERSON], A RESIDENT OF THE COUNTY OR MUNICIPALITY OF [_________________], IN THE PROVINCE OF [______________] MAKE OATH AND SAY AS FOLLOWS:
- I am employed by [Company name] as [job title].
- [Company name] does and will continue to do business in [year] as a (indicate your field of activity):
- ☐ Cheese manufacturer, or
- ☐ Distributor, or
- ☐ Retailer.
- ☐ as a cheese manufacturer, the company manufactured XX kg of cheese in its own provincially-licensed or federally-registered facility, or
- ☐ as a distributor, the company sold XXXX kg of cheese to other businesses, excluding sales to other distributors, sales to related persons and sales of cheese directly to final consumers, or
- ☐ as a retailer, the company purchased and subsequently sold XXXX kg of cheese to final consumers.
Sworn before me at the City of ________________________________________in the province
of______________________, on this ____________ day of ________[Month]of ______ [Year]
Notary Public, Justice of the Peace or Commissioner of Oaths
Signature and printed or typed name of swearer
- Date Modified: