WTO: Concentrated or Condensed Milk / Cream TRQ - Serial No. 1000
Date: October 1, 2020
This Notice to Importers sets out the policies and practices pertaining to the administration of Canada’s tariff rate quota (TRQ) for concentrated or condensed milk / cream under the World Trade Organization (WTO).
This Notice is provided pursuant to the authority of the Export and Import Permits Act (EIPA) and its corresponding regulations, and remains in effect until further notice.
Table of contents
Concentrated or condensed milk / cream means a product that is included in Item 122 on the Import Control List (ICL), namely concentrated or condensed milk / cream falling under tariff items 0402.91.10 and 0402.99.10 in the list of tariff provisions set out in the Schedule to the Customs Tariff.
See the List of EIPA commodity codes for concentrated or condensed milk / cream.
2. Allocation policy
- The concentrated or condensed milk / cream TRQ is allocated every calendar year to a single historical import allocation holder on the basis of their historical import quota.
- The access quantity for the concentrated or condensed milk / cream TRQ is specific to products originating from Australia.
3. Eligibility criteria
You are eligible to apply for an allocation if you are a:
- Historical allocation holder under the concentrated or condensed milk/cream TRQ.
4. Related links
- General Information on the Administration of Import TRQs for Supply-Managed Products
- Key dates and access quantities
- How to apply for an import permit
- Contact us
Report a problem on this page
- Date Modified: