WTO: Powdered Buttermilk TRQ – Serial No. 1005
Date: October 1, 2020
This Notice to Importers sets out the policies and practices pertaining to the administration of Canada’s tariff rate quota (TRQ) for powdered buttermilk under the World Trade Organization (WTO).
This Notice is provided pursuant to the authority of the Export and Import Permits Act (EIPA) and its corresponding regulations, and remains in effect until further notice.
Table of contents
Powdered buttermilk means a product that is included in Item 123 on the Import Control List (ICL), namely powdered buttermilk falling under tariff item 0403.90.11 in the list of tariff provisions set out in the Schedule to the Customs Tariff.
See the List of EIPA commodity codes for powdered buttermilk.
2. Allocation policy
- The powdered buttermilk TRQ is allocated every calendar year to a single historical import allocation holder on the basis of their historical import quota.
- The access quantity for the powdered buttermilk TRQ is specific to products originating from New Zealand.
3. Eligibility criteria
You are eligible to apply for an allocation if you are a:
- Historical allocation holder under the powdered buttermilk TRQ.
4. Related links
- General Information on the Administration of TRQs for Supply-Managed Products
- Key dates and access quantities
- How to apply for an import permit
- Contact us
Report a problem on this page
- Date Modified: